31.

"Ace likes you."

I closed my locker, excuse me?

Ace pushed her sister with his arm and shook his head.
"That wasn't what I wanted to ask, anyways, would you want to come over tomorrow?"

I smiled and nodded.
"Sure."

"Great." He mumbled while walking away. I approached Hayes as he walked over to me, giving me a quick hug.

"So, when do you want to visit him again?" He questioned me, I shrugged and sighed.

"I don't know, it doesn't feel real."

"You could only get under her panties when her brother was hospitalized?" Mason yelled across from us, I didn't even want to react but I knew Hayes for sure did.

He didn't waste anytime walking over to him and throwing the first punch, watching them punch the shit out of each other. I didn't even want to react, Mason deserved it.

Sooner or later, a teacher would show up and Hayes would get detention or expelled. I walked over to them and pushed Hayes off, meeting Mason's eyes.

"Let's go, he's not worth a single shit." I told Hayes, helping him get up. Athena came Mason's side in a hurry and helping him get up.

"You bitch! Keep your boyfriend's hands off of mine!" Athena shouted at me, I rolled my eyes.

"You're boyfriend should learn how to shut the fuck up." I shouted back, she gasped and was about to take a step until Mason pulled her back.

"Let's go babe." Mason said, walking away. I looked over at the people watching, including Lisa, she looked like she just got her heart broken.

I honestly felt bad for every girl that really expected them to date Mason.

He's a manwhore, that's just how he is.

When I got back home, yes I just called it home. When I got back, I didn't bother leaving. Kayla wasn't home, she was with Tyler as always.

So it was just me and Fred, it seemed like Kayla's parent's were at work as well.

I was having so many cramps and my mood wasn't as always. It felt like something was getting fucking crushed inside of me. I got up and walked downstairs to make some tea, of course the devil had to come as well.

"Hey." Mason whispered in my ear, I flinched in shock and ignored him.
"Oh come on, are you mad at me?" He continued.

I turned around and pushed him.
"Oh yeah because what you said was so fucking funny?" I asked him, he smirked and nodded.

I pushed him once again, making him bump into stuff.
"Fuck you, Mason!" I yelled in his face, slapping him.

"Fuck you!" I screamed at him once again, he looked shocked and blown away.

"Now leave." I demanded, pointing at the door.

"I live here I can be wherever I—"

"Leave!" I shouted at him, he rolled his eyes and left the kitchen. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I don't even want to make tea anymore!" I yelled while being frustrated. I walked up the stairs, in a very aggressive way.

I slammed the door behind me and laid down on the bed, burying my face down my pillow and pulling the covers over me.

When I opened my eyes again, I realized I had been sleeping. I rubbed my eyes and groaned, getting up slowly. I walked out of the room and walked over to Kayla's door, opening the door.

"Oh hey, you're finally back." I said, she nodded and continued looking at her phone.

"How was it?" I asked, she shrugged.

"It was fun." She answered, I nodded and smiled.

"You should have been there." Kayla all of a sudden laughed out.

"There's the thing, I wasn't invited." I laughed out sarcastically, Kayla looked annoyed at me.

"Can you leave? I'm actually doing something here." She raised her brows, I rolled my eyes and didn't close the door behind me.

I don't know what everyone's problem was with me today, but I had the sudden urge to just punch everyone.

This day honestly couldn't get worse.

______________________________

Hello everyone!

I'm team Ace right now😏

Anyways Mason is pathetic...

How are you doing? I hope your day has been great. Remember to eat and drink lots of water, I love you.

Remember to vote and maybe comment<3