57.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, quietly groaning. I got up and started shaking Devon's body, in attempt to wake her up, she slapped my hands away and I decided to try waking Annie up.
"Are you guys dead?!" I sighed, slapping my palm against my forehead.

"Just ten more... minutes!" Annie begged, I started shaking her again, meanwhile I threw her pillows over at Devon. I took my phone and started counting down till five minutes, when it finally did, I tried waking them up again.

"If you stay in bed one more minute, I will tell mom to come in here, you know her ways of waking people up—"

"I'm awake!" Annie sprung up from her bed, standing up and rubbing her eyes.

"Good, get dressed, you too, Devon!" I shouted to her, she didn't seem to care. I went through my closet and picked some blue jeans and a black crop top, I really didn't have anything else to wear. Maybe I should go out shopping today, and I could bring Mason with me. I wanted to test his fashion taste out, and if he even cared.

Kenneth ended up driving us to the school, or, Annie and I to the school. Devon was in middle school after all. I wrapped my arm around Annie's neck and took her down the hallway.

"Who are you sitting at lunch with today?" I asked, she shrugged and put her phone in one of her pockets.

"Well, come sit with Wyatt and I. I think he hates me so I don't really want to be alone with him right now." I said.

"Wow, my sophomore sister wants to sit with me at lunch, I feel so blessed." She sarcastically answered, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"So much attitude, baby sister." I said, pushing her head away from me. I walked away from her and over to the girl's bathroom, I wanted to see how I looked.

I looked at myself in the mirror, taking my phone out and checking people's stories. Well, Kayla seemed to enjoy her vacation but she took Valerie with her, of course she did. Tyler was probably skipping school, When I was about to call Tyler, Mason called me first.

"Yes?" I asked, hearing him chuckle.

"Say that you love me again." Mason begged.

"I love you." I gave him the satisfaction of hearing what he wanted to hear. He went quiet for a little, making me get nervous.

"Can you drive me to a mall?" I asked.

"What?"

He wasn't able to hear me, oh god.

"Can you drive me to the mall later?" I asked once again, saying it louder, so he hopefully was able to hear.

"What?" Are you serious? He was probably out on the hallway, there was always so many people out there and it was the worst place to be if you were on a phone call with someone.

"Just come to the girls' bathroom!" I yelled into the phone, this was so frustrating. He hung up without saying anything. Maybe he was on his way, or maybe he wasn't able to hear me once again.

Then the door opened, but it wasn't him, it was just some girl. I watched her go into the toilet stalls, after a few minutes she came out again, washing her hands.

Why am I even thinking about what she's doing?

She placed her phone on the bathroom counter and looked awkwardly over at me, forcing a smile. I smiled back and looked away, not wanting to seem creepy. I probably already did, well.