66.

"Come on, give the diner a second chance. We'll just take the bus to another one." I said, kissing his cheek.

"The bus? You know that I have my drivers—"

"Yes, I'm aware. We're taking the bus." I decided, he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine, whatever you say." He finally gave up, making me smile.

"Thank you!" I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"Only if you go to the park with me afterwards." Mason said, my eyebrows furrowed.

"The park? Why are we going to the park?" I asked, he looked at me with a smirk and didn't say anything, slightly making me scared of what's going down in the park later.

I took his hand and walked to the bus stop, as we waited for the bus to come.
"This is a waste of time, we could just have used my car." Mason complained, I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, it's coming now." I said, as I pointed at the bus that was driving over to the bus stop that we were standing at.

I lead him inside of the bus with me, and then we sat down on a comfortable seat beside each other.

"Comfy." Mason said with a sarcastic smile, as he put his hand on my thigh. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes for a few seconds. We had been in the bus for around fifteen minutes, I looked out of the big windows and got up.

"This is our stop, come on." I said, and held my hand out for him. He took it and got up as well, we waited patiently for the doors to open, and stepped out together.

"You have to behave this time, and let me do the talking!" I demanded, he sighed but nodded anyways.

We walked into the diner as we found a seat and looked through the menu together.
"You should get one of those burgers, what do you say?" I asked, he shrugged and put the menu down.

"I'll take whatever you take." He said, in such a sad tone.

"Are you seriously sad about eating here?" I laughed out, he sat back and looked around.

"I mean, look at where we are! I fucking hope no one that I'm familiar with, steps in here." Mason faked a pouty face, I started laughing again.

"Why are you so dramatic?" I questioned, not being able to stop laughing. If Tyler was here right now, it would have been much funnier.

And then a waitress came over to our table, asking what we wanted to order.
"Some fries, one burger, and two chocolate milkshake." I said, handing the menu's over to her.

"Alright! You're food is on it's way!" She gave us a cheeky smile and walked away.

"If I get food poisoning because of the food, I am definitely going to blame you." Mason said, I groaned and slapped my forehead with my hand.

"Okay so just because there isn't marble on the floors, or the lighting isn't made of gold, that means that the food sucks?" I asked, he pulled his sleeves away from his wrists and showed his watch off.

"Don't talk to me, I'm too expensive for you." He said in a sarcastic way, looking to the side.

I scoffed at him and shook my head.
"Expensive? Let's not forget who literally fucks me without any protection, and is always about to forget pulling out of me." I told him, with a smirk.

"What does that even have to do with the money?" Mason let out a very dramatic sigh.

"You're only saying that because you don't have anything to answer." I snapped back at him, making him laugh at me.