11.

MASONS POV

It's been three weeks since we last talked, now I see her in a store with her new boyfriend. I wanted to punch the shit out of him. It didn't matter, I knew exactly how to break them up.

Lisa doesn't want to fuck off, she keeps texting me and acts like we're dating.

Well, we are but that doesn't mean she has to be so fucking clingy all the time.

I had to make something go down today, that's why I decided to throw a party tonight. Both of my parents were at work, thankfully. Kayla stayed at her boyfriend's house, so I didn't need to take care of her.

I refused to talk with my dad after that bruise he left on my face, he deserves every single shit that comes in his pathetic way.

The first one's that showed up was Xavier, he was my right hand. He was always there whenever I needed him.

"You made sure that Jones is coming, right?" I asked, he nodded. I smiled to myself.

This was gonna be fucking perfect.

Later that night, Hayes had shown up. I kept an eye on him the whole night.

"What do you think of my new nails, baby?" Lisa asked. I really don't give a fuck.

"Their pretty." I lied, she smiled and kissed me. I had been waiting for a very long time, hoping that something would happen. I pulled away as I saw Hayes and a girl go upstairs, there was only bedrooms upstairs.

It was now I had to go in action before it was too late.
Me : Why don't you come to my party? Oh you kinda have to, or else I'll tell Kayla that you're fucking her brother.

I knew blackmailing wasn't the nicest way to use, but she wasn't going to show up if I didn't.

V : Fuck you.

Now I definitely knew that she's going to show up here. Hayes was probably fucking that girl upstairs right now, which was perfect. Veronica is mine, she fucking knows it herself. She's just upset because Lisa won't fuck off.

"Let's dance!" Lisa squealed, pulling me to the dance floor. My eyes stayed on the front door, waiting for a familiar face to show up.

When she finally got here, I pushed Lisa away and went through the crowd that was standing right at the front door.
"What is your fucking problem? Do you never get anything better to do than blackmail me?" She yelled, I smirked while taking her hand.

Leading her up the stairs, it was quite mean but it was better if she knew the truth. I honestly didn't give a fuck about it being mean.

I opened the guest room door and watched how her boyfriend was fucking another lady, her eyes widened.

"Is this your boyfriend?" I asked sarcastically, she didn't even react.

He instantly removed himself from the unknown girl in the bed with him, covering his dick up with the blanket. She didn't move, she was probably just too shocked.

The music was loud, but not as loud as Jones' stupid excuse. Hayes got up and tried explaining what the fuck he was doing with her.

What a pathetic excuse of a guy.

Veronica started walking away, Hayes tried grabbing her arm. I pushed him away and punched his disgusting face, does ugly men turn her on?