78.

After the whole thing with my brother and that thing with Wyatt, I went to Mason's house and we hung out there for the rest of the day. Now it was Tuesday and the football match was today, I had even dressed up and shit for Wyatt.

"Which number is he?" I asked Tyler.

"Uh... six? I don't know." He said. I didn't bother taking the chance and writing a random number on my forehead, what if it was someone else and they thought I was cheering for them? Not happening. I was nervous, mostly because Mason and Vincent was going to be there together. I was basically fearing everything.

I pulled my skirt a little down and looked at myself in Tyler's mirror. We were never at Tyler's place but today my house wasn't available because Devon was having people over and she didn't want me to interrupt her Harry Styles fan session.

I should seriously look for concert tickets as a gift to her when it's her birthday.

Tyler's door went up and a man stood there while looking up and down at me.
"Um... I was wondering if you could take care Jason's kids today instead of me?" Mitchell said, he was one of Tyler's brothers.

"Hey! Long time no see!" I said and held my hand out for him. It took him a few seconds to take it and shake it gently.

"Yeah." He answered in a nervous way.

"But Tyler can't, unfortunately. We are going to a game tonight." I told him. Mitchell looked between Tyler and me in a questioning way but just nodded.

"Okay then, I'll see you later." He turned to Tyler and then closed the door behind him.

"You just saved my ass there, thank you." Tyler said and sighed in a dramatic way. I smiled and corrected my outfit for the last time.

"You are more than welcome." I answered.

We had gotten one of the best seats, Tyler was trying to explain to me what football was about and how you were supposed to be playing it. I figured out that Wyatt was number five and made Annie write it on my forehead with some eyeliner.

"Who's that?" I asked and pointed at the random player with the football in his hand.

"How am I supposed to know... a player from the other team." Tyler said. I looked over at him, he looked incredibly scared at the field. I looked over a few seats and saw my boyfriend and brother having fun and laughing together.

It made my heart warm up.

"Fuck!" Annie yelled out. Tyler sighed and shook his head.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"They just scored." He explained to me. I looked over at the field and saw Wyatt running.

"Come on Wyatt! You got this!" I yelled like a proud fucking mother. I didn't even realize he was holding the football until everyone started yelling and cheering, it made me scared but I had to react in some way.

"Yes! I knew you had it in you!" I screamed at the field. Wyatt turned around and looked at me in the crowd as he formed a heart with his fingers. I smiled and laughed a little. I tried finding the captain and see who he was having a crush on, but wasn't able to see his face properly.

"Who's the captain of the team?" I asked Tyler, it took a few seconds for him to realize that I asked him something because of how focused he was.

"Brent." He answered.

Lisa's boyfriend.

Or ex-boyfriend. Christ sake. I looked around once again and noticed Lisa cheering as well, she found my eyes and waved at me. I slowly put my hand up in the air and waved back.

Then someone scored again, Annie and Tyler started yelling angrily at the judge.
"Come on! That wasn't fair!" Annie yelled. The game started once again, whatever happened didn't stop the other school from playing.

"They probably paid that goddamn referee!" Tyler said with frustration. I didn't really understand what was going; it was really confusing.

When the match was done, we decided to hang out with Wyatt because of the fact that our school won.

"You did a great job, dude." Tyler nudged his shoulder.

"Yeah! We couldn't be more proud of you." Annie nudged his other shoulder.

"I felt like a proud mother cheering for you, and now I am a proud mother!" I said and messed his hair up with my fingers.

"But... you're crushing on Brett?" I laughed out with Tyler, Wyatt slapped my arm and shook his head.

"I don't have a thing for him! He's just hot." Wyatt was obviously lying which was cute to experience. He was a very quiet guy when it came to things like this.

"When are you two going to fuck?" Tyler asked and laughed after saying it.

"We already did." Wyatt answered, his eyes immediately widening as he slapped his hand over his mouth and shook his head.

"You did not just hear that! That was not me!" Wyatt tried protesting. We started asking more about it and he actually answered our questions which was surprising.

"How does it feel... up there?" Tyler asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"If you're that curious just make Annie peg you, goddamn." Wyatt sighed in an exhausted way. It made me laugh so loudly, I don't know why I found it so funny. Annie pulled me to the side and walked slower than the boys so they were walking in front of us.

"I'm planning on telling Tyler that I want it to be him that's going to take my virginity." She whispered in my ear, my eyes widened and I pulled away to look into her eyes.

"Are you sure? I mean it's great if you are! When are you planning on telling him?" I asked. I knew that Tyler never would pressure her into doing anything.

"Tomorrow... is that bad timing?" She turned to me with a curious face. I shook my head and smiled softly.

"I'm so excited for you!" I pushed her shoulder with mine, she started blushing so bad.
___________________________

Hey. I am not feeling well because the next chapter is going to be a roller coaster and I already know that a lot of people will be mad at me so BRING IT ON.

THANK YOU FOR 400K YALL ARE SERIOUSLY AMAZING OH MY GOD.

I hope you all are feeling well! I love you guys so fucking much, my naughty children😀

If you liked this chapter please vote so I am fully aware of it! Thank you, I love you guys so much ( more than I loved my ex omfg ) and I really mean it when I say it<33