28.

I sat down beside Mrs Miller, as I looked at the delicious breakfast on the table.
"It smells delicious, Mrs Miller." I told her, she gave me a cute smile.

"Thank you, darling." She answered, I smiled.

I put some of the scrambled eggs and put it on my plate, Kayla didn't come out of her room yet, she was probably sleeping for too long.

That egg was amazing, she really knew how to cook.
"I can take the dishes, if that's okay with you." I suggested, she smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, that's very nice. Work has just been such a mess, especially with your husband being the boss." She laughed sounding nervous, I nodded.

This morning, I woke up with my period. So I had been in pain ever since I woke up. Thankfully I had pads, that was one thing I didn't need to worry about.

When I was done eating breakfast, I got up and did the dishes as I promised Mrs Miller. I was honestly so thankful for everything she had done for me, so doing the dishes wouldn't be any issue for me to do.

I felt someone kiss my neck as I immediately pushed them away, I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.

"Oh come on." Mason said, leaning in and kissing my neck again.

"Fuck off, Mason." I said, continuing to push him away. He rolled his eyes as his hand went up to my breast, squeezing it. I groaned out in pain and removed it.

"I'm on my period, dickhead."

"I don't mind seeing you bleed out on me." He winked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"You are so egotistical." I sighed, I felt his hands on my hips as he pulled me into him. I continued focusing on the dishes.

"Let's cuddle again." Mason whispered in my ear, I looked at him with a confused face.

"You seriously want to?" I questioned, he let go of me.
"Fuck no." He groaned, I laughed a little and smiled while nodding my head.

"Should have known, aren't you dating Athena anyways?" I asked, Mason sighed while biting his lip.

"Why, are you jealous?"

I rolled my eyes and washed my hands.
"Oh please, I have better things to do than be jealous about a pathetic relationship."

"Oh really? I'd love to hear about those things." Mason said with a big smirk on his lips, before I could say anything, Kayla walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone." She groaned, trying to fix her hair.

"Good morning to you too." I laughed out, she looked completely dead. She slapped my arm and shook her head.

"Studying has killed me, I'm going to drop out." Kayla convinced herself, I smiled and put one of the dry towels around my hands.

"Let's go out for dinner." Kayla said, I laughed and shook my head.

"You haven't even eaten breakfast."

"Yeah well— I meant later!" She yelled out with frustration in her voice. Kayla wasn't a morning person, well, only if she wanted to.

"I can't, I'm going to the psychiatrist to visit my brother." I explained to her, Mason turned his head and looked at me when I mentioned it.

"Alone?" She asked, I shook my head.

"Hayes wanted to come with me." I told her, she nodded and continued staring at me.

"I'm gonna go upstairs, I need to change." I said, pointing at the ugly clothes I was wearing whenever I wanted to sleep in something comfortable.

Agree or not, but ugly clothes are so comfortable. In my opinion, of course.

I just changed into something comfortable, a plain black hoodie and black sweatpants. I felt nervous, I hadn't seen Vincent in a long time and I wondered if he became like those awfully quiet people on the television.

Hayes : I'm outside at the Miller house, you're coming soon right? I don't wanna be waiting here for too long.

What an idiot. Hayes hated the Miller's as well, because of Vinnie. But if what Mason told me was true, then maybe Hayes was involved as well. He probably knew everything, especially if he was Vincent's best friend.

I walked down the stairs and opened the front door, closing it behind me. I saw Hayes' car, I opened the door and sat down on the seat beside him.

"Are you ready?" He asked, I nodded and took a deep breath, putting the seatbelt on. The last time I was there, Vincent's car was there and Hayes took care of it. I started crying, Hayes took care of it.

I didn't even realize that he took the car key out of the hole and got out, I was thinking about too much. I got out and slammed the door on accident, I was too anxious.

Hayes put his arm around me as we walked in together, having scary butterflies down my stomach.

We walked up to the reception and looked at the new lady, it wasn't the one we met the day we put him in there.
"We are here for Vincent Williams." Hayes shouted, so she could hear him.

"Okay, what relation do you have to the patient?" The lady asked.

"I'm his best friend." He explained to her, she nodded and wrote something down, afterwards looking at me.

"I'm his mother." I said with a smile, she didn't really look happy about hearing it. Maybe it was my height, or face, maybe even what I was wearing.

The lady walked over to us and lead us through the hallways, I looked at my surroundings and observed everything there.

We sat down as we waited a few minutes, Vinnie came into the room and sat down. I smiled and took his hand, he looked so much better.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked.

"I think I'm doing better, or I feel better." Vincent explained to us, Hayes nodded and smiled.

"It's good to see you, mate." He whispered to him, taking his other hand.

"How is it here?" I questioned, he smiled.

"It's good, I like the people here. Makes me think I'm not the only messed up person."

I bit my lip, trying to keep my tears away. He was far away from messed up, if this was someone's fault, it was mom's.

"You have a few minutes left." One of the workers yelled.

"We are more than excited to see you out of here with that smile of yours." Hayes said, squeezing one of his cheeks. Vincent smiled and got up, I got up as well and hugged him.

"I'll visit you weekly, I promise." I whispered in his ear, he nodded and let go of me. Hayes hugged him as well.

"Take care, alright?" Hayes told him, Vincent nodded and hugged me one last time. I didn't let go of him easy until the lady came.

"I'll be counting down to the next time we see each other!" Vincent yelled, while walking away with a gentle smile.

"Until the next time." I sighed.

_______________________________