44.

At school, I had decided to use Mason for whatever I wanted to. He came with snacks, milkshakes, soda, whenever I told him to. I also made him apologize to Hayes, I planned on making him say sorry to Vinnie when he came back as well. I have never seen Hayes more confused.

Honestly, it was fun having someone to get you stuff all the time.
"Mason!" I yelled, seeing him across from me, he turned around and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want now?"

He was already tired of me, well, too bad.

"Did you do my homework?" I asked, he opened his backpack and started grabbing after something, as he reached the papers to me.

"Thanks bro!" I yelled, walking away from him.

Yes, I just friend-zoned the shit out of him. Honestly, he deserved it more than anything. I was just planning on giving my homework, then skipping every other classes I had.

I was going to go see Ace, whether he liked it or not. They were moving today, so their whole family was probably getting their last things. It made me scared, that I was going to do such thing. Especially because I didn't know how Ace would react.

When I looked at his house, all the memories just flashed through my mind, it made my heart ache so badly. I wanted something that I couldn't have, mostly because he didn't want to let me explain myself for some reason.

I saw how Ace was holding the moving box, as he put it in to the car. His mom poked his shoulder and pointed over at me, I waved as I saw him smile. I walked closer, feeling how hard my heart was beating.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He answered back, hearing his voice again made me feel much more comfortable.

"So, you're moving." I said, pointing at the amount of people leaving and going back into the house again.

"Yeah." Ace just replied, I nodded and continued smiling. This was so awkward, he could obviously feel it too.

"I'm so sorry about everything—"

"Does Kayla know?" He cut me off, gods sake.

"There's nothing for her to know." I told him, his eyebrows raised as he chuckled.

"I told you what happened, Mason came onto me, I pushed him away." I explained once again, I was getting so tired of having to explain myself over and over again.

"Can I hug you?" He asked me.

"Don't ask." I said, wrapping my arms around his taller body, as I forced the tears not to drop.

Ace started rubbing his hand up and down my back, as I buried my face in his shoulder as the tears were getting harder to hold back.
"I'm sorry." I said, pulling away and turning around, wiping my tears away.

"It's okay, pretty girl, I love you."

"Don't say that." I begged, as I wasn't able to turn around to see his face.

"And why not?" Ace asked me, I sighed and turned around, looking down on the ground to avoid his cold stare.

"You're not mine anymore, so I don't deserve to hear it." I told him with a big forced smile, feeling how my stomach hurt so bad.

"Say that you love me again, please." He mumbled, I swallowed hard as I looked into his pretty eyes.

"I do love you, so much." I said, he put his hand on my cheek and smiled.

"Take care, okay?"

That was it, that was all he decided to say. I just nodded as I watched him walk away from me, god how it hurt. But I knew I deserved it, I deserve every single shit that comes for me.

I always knew from the start that Ace was too good for me, it was really no secret. I took two steps back as I just kept my eyes on him, in case he would turn around and say something.

But he didn't, he just continued moving his things in the car. He had every right to act this way towards me. I turned around and walked away.

Not everyone wants the fucking bad boy, I just wanted Ace.

Well, now I craved chocolate ice cream.
Me : buy me ice cream, please?

Mason : fine.

He wasn't really able to say no, for once I was proud of something I had said while being drunk. When I got home, I walked into my room and watched stranger things with Devon and Annie, even though Annie kept texting someone on her phone.

I took the phone out of her hand, she was texting a boy.
"That's your boyfriend? Daniel?" I laughed out, showing his bitmoji to Devon.

"Oh! Annie's got a boyfriend!" Devon started singing out, Annie took the phone out of my hands and shook her head.

"Now you know how it feels." I winked at her, she rolled her eyes and shook her head again. Someone knocked on the window, I knew exactly who it was.

"That's my delivery." I said, getting up from the bed as I opened the window.

"Chocolate ice cream for Veronica Williams?" Mason sarcastically said, I smiled sarcastically at him and took the ice cream out of his hand.

"Thanks." I said lowly, placing the ice cream on my nightstand.

"Oh is that Mason!" Devon asked, as she got up and walked over to the window to see him.

"Hey. It was Devon, right?" Mason asked, she instantly shook her head while having a big smile on her lips.

"Why don't you stay?" Annie asked, I looked over at him and shook my head, he looked at me and to Devon.

"I'm sorry girls, but I have plans today." Mason lied, smiling at them.

"Bye!" Devon yelled, I closed the window and turned around, looking at the two girls in front of me.

"Alright, who wants ice cream!"
_________________________

Heyyy, what did you spend your day doing today? I hope it was good!!

I have a question, AND Y'ALL BETTER ANSWER. Should I make an Instagram account so I can give countdowns and reminders maybe? And if I made one, would you follow it?

Oh and also, should I make a country reveal? lol, that shit got me nervous haha.

Thank you for reading this chapter, what did you think? Also thank you all so much for 15k reads! I am so happy for everything that you have done to me. I love each one of you, have a great day!