16.

MATURE CONTENT

"Have fun cleaning the toilet up tomorrow." I winked. He rolled his eyes as I started walking down the stairs.

Mason grabbed my arm and pulled me into him, his face too close to mine.

"Leaving already?" He asked, I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I walked away as he pulled me over to him again.

"Remember when you complained about me not staying in your bed when you woke up? You did the same to me." Mason whispered, I smiled and laughed a little.

"I guess we're equal now." I said, looking at him while he licked his lips. God, he looked so incredibly sexy.

"I don't think so." He smirked.
It was like he read my mind as he smashed his lips against mine, fighting each other's tongues. A moan escaped my mouth as wrapped my arms around his neck.

I had to remind myself that we were at a party, filled up with unknown and known people. I forced myself to pull away as tried catching my own breath.

I don't know what happened to me, but I felt bold and horny. It definitely wasn't a good combination. He rolled his tongue inside of his cheek, looking seductively at me.

To make things go quicker, I walked over to his rooms door. I opened it and sat down on his bed, I looked at myself in the broken mirror that was placed on the floor.

Mason came in, closing the door behind him and locking it so no one would enter.

"Sit." I demanded, looking at the chair right beside him. He was sitting across me, looking too good. I continued keeping my eyes on myself in the mirror, while I started off by taking my shirt off.

I threw my hair back behind my shoulders, my breast were pretty much shown. I took my skirt off and threw it to the side.

"Which one first? Bra or panties?" I asked him, I looked at Mason and his eyes were stuck on me.

"You have a fucking beautiful body. Panties." He decided, I smiled and slid them off of me. The music was loud but it was muffled in his bedroom.

Mason got up and sat behind me, slowly stroking his fingers up and down my arm. He kissed my neck and stopped when he reached further down.

"Take my virginity, Mason." I whispered, he took a deep breath.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded with a smile. Mason looked unsure about it, like it matters. I knew I wasn't the first virginity he was going to take.

I helped him take his shirt off, his abs were so fucking distracting. It made him look even sexier, he took his pants off and the only thing that was left was his boxers.

We shared a wet kiss, as he got my bra off as well. I pulled his boxers down, with no hesitation. He pushed me down as he continued kissing me, going down to my neck.

Mason started sucking on my nipples, teasing me in the worst way as possible. He turned me around so I was laying on my stomach as he slowly inserted himself in me.

"Tell me, if you want to stop." He said, kissing my shoulder as he went all the way in. A moan was my first reaction, it felt weird in a pleasurable way.

My sex was in pain for some strong minutes, for minutes it stung. Mason went slow on me at first, wanting to see how I reacted.

I moved my pussy away from his dick, just to slam myself the whole way back on it.
"Oh my god." I moaned, wanting more.

"Such a naughty little slut, so desperate for my cock." He said, starting to slam in and out of me

I pulled him out of me and turned around, so I was laying on my back. Mason put himself inside of me again, going faster and faster.

"So fucking tight, this cunt will be the fucking end of me." He moaned, I grabbed the bedsheets and held onto them with my fist. He bent down to bite my nipples, I scratched his back with my nails. I was in so much pleasure.

"Mason! Fuck!" I cried out, feeling him hit the spot multiple times. He pulled me in for a kiss, trying to shut me up.

It was the perfect vibe, I was getting completely torn apart as the music still played from downstairs.

"You feel so fucking good, clenching like that around me." He said, continuing pounding inside of me.

"Fuck yes!

"Oh my god!

"Just like that!"

I felt that knot in my stomach again, the one I felt in the restroom as well.
"Go harder, I'm so fucking close." I moaned out, scratching down his arm on accident.

"That's—" He slammed into me.

"Fucking—"

"It—" He said, pulling out of me and cuming all over my stomach. I moaned as I could feel the knot take over me, that meant that I came too.

Mason got some paper and wiped it off of me, he helped me sit up and put me under the covers.

"It's late, you should stay here and sleep. I'll take care of Kayla in the morning, don't worry." He whispered, giving me a quick kiss while getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going downstairs to end the party before the police does." Mason answered, I nodded and closed my eyes slowly.
______________________________

WOW.

what an exotic chapter lololol.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it took me an hour or something. I really struggled with writing it😭

Thank you for all the love! Feel free to comment what you think about the book so far!

Have a great day and remember to vote, darling<3