70.

"Is this enough alone time for you?" I asked as I placed a kiss on his forehead. He shook his head and wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"I'm so jealous of how big your bed is." I said.

"If you move in again, this bed is all yours." Mason said, pulling me closer. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You wish." I answered, he nodded and moved my hair away from my face, placing it behind my ear.

"Be the fucking mother to my children."

I started laughing when I heard those words escape from his mouth.

"What? I'm being serious!" Mason said, I sarcastically nodded and continued laughing. He pushed my body away from his and sighed.

"Dinner at your house is tomorrow, right?" He asked me, I nodded and smiled at him.

"Excited?" I asked. Mason didn't look very excited but nodded anyways.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." I said to him.

"I do want to, I'm just a little nervous, that's all." He said to me. I understood that, he wasn't that close to my family as I was to his.

"Okay, that's okay." I assured him, he gave me a soft smile and pulled me in for a long kiss.

"Do you want something to drink? I have cola, raspberry juice, and some other shit." Mason asked, I thought about it for a while.

"Do you have ice tea?" I asked, he shrugged.

"I don't know, come with me downstairs and we'll check." He said as he got up, holding his hand out for me. I grabbed it and got up.

We both went downstairs with each other in our arms, as we got down in the kitchen. He opened the fridge and stayed quiet for a while.

"I don't think we have ice tea." Mason sighed out, I sighed as well.

"I'll just get some water instead then." I told him, he closed the fridge and put his arms on the counter that I was standing in front of. I was basically trapped right between his arms.

"Don't be like that, come on. Choose something else." He demanded, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"There's plenty of juice or soda." Mason told me, I smiled and kissed him. I deepened the kiss with opening my mouth more, and then our tongues started fighting each other.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me."

I pulled away when I saw and heard Kayla, she was standing right at the door and shook her head at me.

"You got mad at me for fucking your brother but you're doing the same." She laughed out very sarcastic.

"No, don't twist it like that. The moment you found out that I was Vincent's little sister, you became friends with me so you could use me to get to him. I never knew that you two were siblings!" I reminded her of her own actions.

"I already apologized!"

"It doesn't make up for everything! You hurt my best friend and I won't ever be able to forgive you for that." I said, she shook her head and looked over at her older brother.

"Say something!" She yelled at Mason. Mason put his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I think you two should get along, she's your sister-in-law after all." He winked at her, she scoffed at his words. Sister-in-law? Really?

"You are unbelievable!" Kayla yelled the last time and stormed out of the kitchen. Mason laughed and pulled me in for another kiss.

"She'll get over it." He said into the kiss, I nodded and put my arms around his neck.

"But... water is just fine." I winked at him, he rolled his eyes and let go of me to get his own drink as I took some water. We got back upstairs and sat down on his bed.

"What did you choose?" I asked and looked at his cup.

"Some soda." He answered, I looked at the red liquid in his cup and took it in my own hands. I wanted to try his drink, I had never seen it before.

"Mm, this tastes good!" I exclaimed, Mason nodded and continued watching me drink his drink.

"You can just take mine instead, it seems like you like it better." He told me, I shook my head and handed it back to him. There wasn't that much left of it.

"Thanks for saving some for me." He laughed out and slapped my ass, then he took the last sip of the juice that was left. I took the glass filled up with water and drank it, I was struggling with catching my breath afterwards.

Mason was laying down on his bed while he was playing with his promise ring, he kept sliding it on and off. I laid down on his chest and smiled to myself.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked me.

"Maybe the handsome guy that I'm laying on." I told him, he smiled and started massaging my back. I bit my lip when I felt his hand go further down my back, almost down to my ass.

I was so nervous, I didn't know if my nipples were hard or if he could feel them. I decided to roll of off him, in case my hormones were getting worse. He pulled me over to him once again and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes, not even noticing that he had pulled me in for another kiss. Then if just went on, kisses after kisses.

The door opened as we pulled away and stared at Kayla, she looked so disgusted at us.
"Some girl is downstairs for you, Mason." She said to him, Mason looked confused at me but got up anyways.

He left the room and went downstairs, I felt uncomfortable and confused so I went downstairs as well. I looked at the girl who was there and talking with my boyfriend.

"Excuse me? Who's this?" I asked and looked between Mason and the pretty girl that was standing there with a smile.

"Veronica, this is Alice." He introduced me to her, my stomach sank. Alice as in 'his teenage crush' Alice.

"Nice to meet you, Veronica."
____________________________

Alright! What did you think of this chapter? I loved how I ended it off. If you enjoyed it please vote so I know!

I could imagine her pain after hearing Alice's name lol, I felt so bad for writing it. Kayla is honestly such a bitch, I don't care about what any of y'all say.

I hope your day was good! I love you all so much, thank you for reading and thank you for reading this far!!