20.

I opened the window as Mason jumped in.
"I'm here to talk about Ace— what the fuck happened to you? Who made you cry?" He asked, changing subjects quick.

"No one." I answered, sitting down on my bed as I wiped the tears away. Mason was still standing up, he put his hand on my cheek and lifted my face.

"Tell me what happened."

I sighed.
"Only if you cuddle me." I said, making room for him on the bed. I laid down on his chest as he started playing with my hair. I could hear his heart beat, I liked listening to it, it was calming.

"My mom has a new boyfriend and he has kids, every time she was going to "work" she was actually just visiting them. She had been lying to us and left us here without anyone. Vincent and I gave her the last chance to tell us about them but instead she kept lying and said she was leaving for work tomorrow.

They started arguing and I really don't like it when people yell at each other, it makes me feel uncomfortable and nervous. So yeah, happy now?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Not at all, how are you feeling?" He questioned, I shrugged and took a deep breath.

"Fine, I think." I mumbled, he kissed my forehead.

"If something like this happens again, you can call me and I'll be right here, I promise you that." He whispered in my ear, worst moment to get butterflies.

"Do you feel intimidated by the new guy?" I asked him, he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck no, I couldn't care less." Mason said, continuing to run his hand up and down my back, I put my hand on his chest as I put the blanket further up.

"About the dinner—"

"You heard what you heard, don't tell anyone, alright?" He said, I nodded and didn't say more.

"Do you regret it?" Mason questioned, I was confused.

"Regret what?" I asked.

"Letting me take your virginity." He answered, I smiled and shook my head.

"I don't regret a single thing, it's just— it makes me a little sad that I won't be able to be your first at anything." I explained to him, he nodded and smiled.

"I didn't know you were the type to cuddle." I said, teasing him on purpose. Mason rolled his eyes.

"I am not. I'm only doing this because I feel bad for you." He said, ouch. I rolled off of him and we were just laying beside each other.

"Get back on me." Mason demanded, I shook my head as I turned around. I wanted him to leave after he said that, it just felt so distasteful.

He grabbed me and turned me around, lifting me up to his chest again.
"I was joking, idiot."

I knew he meant it.

"Are you going to stay in the morning?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Let's find out in the morning, yeah?" Mason answered, I smiled and gave him the last kiss.

"Goodnight." I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight."

When I woke up, I was still around very tight arms, groaning quietly as I looked at Mason. He was still asleep, I moved his hair out of his face and smiled to myself.
"Mason." I whispered in his ear, he didn't react.

"Mason?" I whispered louder.

"Mason!" I almost yelled it in his ear. He finally woke up as he blinked several times.
"What?" He asked, looking at me while sounding annoyed that I just woke him up.