45.

I took one of the strawberry laces, as I looked up at Tyler.

"Why are you looking like that at me?" I asked, he continued looking at me so suspiciously.

"So, Ace is moving, and you're okay with that?" He asked me, my eyebrows furrowed.

"What am I supposed to do about it? Ace is done with me and this town, he made that clear more than once." I mumbled, that wasn't true, or some of it was.

"Valerie says she loves Kayla." He blurted out, my eyes widened as I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Oh my god! What happened afterwards?!" I yelled dramatically, I was so in shock.

"Well, I talked with her about it, she told her that she was in love with me."

"Oh my god." I mumbled, as bit through the strawberry lace.

"I do really love her, I only see her in my future. You know, we are going to move in after high school, go to the same college. We are going to graduate together as well, and then get some kids and afterwards, get married." He explained to me, I nodded and smiled.

"You're so cute, already planning everything out." I giggled, as he slapped my arm.

"I like being prepared for every single thing." Tyler defended himself, I nodded sarcastically and laughed with him.

"Are you still seeing Mason?" He asked me, I immediately shook my head as he started humming mhm.

"I was never seeing him, we just simply fucked once—" I accidentally blurted out, slapping my hand over my own mouth hard.

"He took your virginity?!" Tyler yelled, making everyone at the park look at us.

"Shut the fuck up!" I whisper-yelled, getting nervous when everyone turned to look at us.

"You only become dumber everyday, am I surprised? Not at all." He said, poking his finger against my forehead.

"I know, no need to remind me." I dramatically sighed, he started hysterically laughing at me.

"Listen, I love you and all, but think before you do something, darling." He sighed out loud, shaking his head.

"Yeah, thanks for the advice, I'll try doing it the next time, love." I sarcastically answered back, seeing how he rolled his eyes made me laugh.

"No but, if you love him, you should be with him." Tyler encouraged me to, I bit my lip and shook my head.

"He is going to have to do a lot to win my fucking love, trust me." I mumbled, feeling nervous in my stomach.

"I honestly think you were in love with him before, then Ace came, and you forgot about it." Tyler said, my eyebrows furrowed as my lips turned into a thin line.

"I don't think so." I muttered, crossing my legs and closing my eyes.

"Maybe you should talk with him, I don't fucking know, I just know that it sucks being single." He laughed at me, I rolled my eyes and punched his arm.

"Ouch!" Tyler yelled, putting his hand on where I punched him. A big smile formed on my lips as I watched him be in pain for one minute straight.

"Maybe I should talk with him." I mumbled, looking down on the ground, considering it all.

When I went home, I texted him and told him to come at the park at night, so it was dark and no one was there. I sat down on the bench in the cold, feeling like there was going to be a lot of drama. As I saw smoke getting near, it was Mason, she he was smoking as always.

As he walked closer, he smiled and sat down across from me on the bench.
"You wanted to talk?"

"Yup." I almost whispered, wrapping the coat tighter around my body because of the coldness.

"I want to give you a chance to make up for every single thing you've done to me." I said, he looked at me with a confused expression.

"How?" He asked me, I shrugged.

"That's up for you to figure out, I'll only forgive you if you really fucking deserve it, and I mean it." I told him as I got up, and exchanged the last look with him.

"Don't waste this chance, because it's your last one." I said, seeing how unamused he looked as he continued smoking his cigarette.

"So, that's all?" He questioned, I slowly nodded and looked around the dark park.

"Have a good night, Mason." I said with a smirk, as I left the park and walked the way home. I was wondering if there was going to come snow soon enough, that would be great, it's something Devon would absolutely love.

I got home and took my coat off, laying it on the couch. I opened Max's bedroom door and looked at him, he was in his bed while scrolling on tiktok. I sat down on Vinnie's empty bed, realizing how much I missed him.

"Are you okay?" Max looked confused at me, I was never in his room.

"I should be knowing that, shouldn't I?" I started at the worthless wall as my eyes turned to him.

"I mean, it's your emotions, so I'm pretty sure you should." He scoffed, I looked back at the wall and shrugged.

"Well, I don't."

"You sound like someone that needs therapy." Max suggested, as a joke of course.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." I mumbled, getting up and opening the door.

"No, come back, I was joking!"

I closed the door and walked to the kitchen, where mom was cooking some weird shit.
"Mom, I want a therapist."

"What?"
_________________________

Hello! Thank you for reading! What did you think of this chapter?

How was your day? Hopefully it was good. If you don't mind me asking, what's your favourite song? And do we have some Arctic Monkeys fans in here? I fucking hope so.

Remember to eat and drink, I love you very much, also remember to vote!<3