77.

School, we were at school. Nothing new, just Annie and Tyler arguing about whether it's clever smoking at the restrooms or not.
"The fire alarms will go off, are you stupid?" Annie asked. Mason looked so tired of listening to them.

"I've tried it before! Nothing happened!" Tyler argued back. That was true, there wasn't one spot in the school that Tyler hadn't smoked at.
"Bro, let's just go for a walk and smoke outside." Mason suddenly got involved.

"Yeah! Listen to Mason!" Annie turned to Tyler.

"Mason doesn't know a single shit." Tyler commented. And then they started yelling at each other again, it was unbelievable. Mason pulled me away from them, I didn't know if I was happy about that or not.

His hands around my waist, my hands around his neck. We were walking outside as he pulled his cigarettes out and lit it up.

"It's bad for the lungs, you know." I said and looked at him while he was smoking it.

"I need it after those arguments." He said as he continued. I took the cigarette package out of his pocket and pulled one up as I put the package back again. I held it out for him and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you mind?" I asked and looked over at his lighter in his other hand.

"Yes, I do mind." Mason answered. I rolled my eyes and tried grabbing out for the lighter. He instantly took his hand with it behind his back. I looked around and saw a few other people around that was smoking as well. I walked over to them and cleared my throat.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if you could..." I said and help my cigarette up for him. He nodded and lit it up. I smiled to myself and walked back to Mason.
"Now I'm really cool." I said in a sarcastic way.

I took a drag from the cigarette and inhaled the smoke which made me cough. He grabbed it out of my hand and threw it on ground.
"What!" I sighed.

"Why are you smoking?" He asked. I crossed my arms and shrugged.

"Because you are. I don't want you to but you are doing it anyway." I told him.

"It's bad for you." Mason tried convincing me.

"It's bad for you too." I answered. Mason threw his own on the ground too and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I can't quit." He mumbled into the kiss.

"No smoking equals a lot of sex, smoking equals no sex." I suggested and pulled away. His eyes widened as he ran a hand through his thick hair.

"How am I supposed to work with that?" Mason groaned and shook his head at me. I smiled and put my hands on my waist.

"You'll figure something out, right?" I asked.

"Right."

I started walking again and looked around. I hadn't walked down this way before, it was pretty. I could hear his footsteps behind me, he was probably just processing what I just told him.

"There you are! We have been looking for you!"

I turned around and saw Annie and Tyler, her eyes were widened. I furrowed my eyebrows in complete confusion when I saw Vincent follow from behind.

"Can we talk?" He asked Mason. Mason nodded as he followed him back inside. It made me nervous, it all made me incredibly nervous.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Did you know that Wyatt is on the football team?" Tyler said. That was weird, Wyatt hated everything about sports.

"I meant with Mason and Vincent." I told him.

"Oh! Vinnie wants to invite him out to hang out." Annie informed me. I nodded and turned my attention back at Tyler.

"Wyatt is playing... football?" I said, it was more of a question.

"It's because he has a crush on the team captain." Annie explained to me. I smiled and thought about how he would look in all of that protection.

"He's probably just on the bench. Come to his game tomorrow." Tyler said. I took a sighed and shrugged.

"Do I have any other choice?" I asked. The both of them shook their heads at me with a smile.

"Maybe that's where Vinnie is inviting Mason." Annie suggested. I nodded and walked back inside with them. Mason immediately walked over to me with a giant smile on his face.

"I am going to the football game tomorrow with your brother." He whispered in my ear. I put my hand on his cheek and put my lips on his. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I'm glad the two of you are getting along. Thank you for apologizing to him." I told him. He broke into a big smile once again and licked his lips.

"I just want to be the best boyfriend for you. I'm happy that I'm finally doing the right thing."

He was too cute.

"What subject are you having now?" Mason asked.

"Physics, I'm pretty sure." I told him.

"Do you think they will notice if I sneak in?" He questioned. I took his hand and made him follow me into the classroom we usually have physics in. I took a seat in the back of the class so no one would notice. After a few minutes people started coming in and taking seats, thankfully no one noticed that he was sitting with me.

I rested my head on his shoulder when the class started, it was so boring. I hated physics so much. I took Mason's hand and observed how long his fingers were. His hand was pretty though.

"You have pretty hands." I whispered.

"What?" He asked, he wasn't able to hear what I was saying.

"You have—"

"Ms. Williams! Stay quiet during my class!" The teacher yelled at me.

"Sorry!" I accidentally yelled back, when I realized I slapped my hand on my mouth. The teacher didn't bother saying anything about it.

"Cute." He lowly whispered. I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes.
___________________________

Ayo.

How was your day? I hope it was good and better than mine.

I like this guy and I just know he doesn't like me back, SHIT IS CRAZY. Anyways... let's not talk too much about that idiot.

Did you like today's chapter? What did you think? Please comment if you want to. And remember to vote babes!<3