75.

"So no baby?" Annie asked. I shook my head.

"His pull out game must been strong then." Tyler chuckled. I rolled my eyes and got up to look at myself in the mirror.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Good." Tyler answered.

"Do you think he's nervous?" Annie questioned. Today was the dinner with my mother and Mason. I was hoping he wasn't, but I couldn't be sure of anything yet.

"I hope not. That's the last thing I want him to be." I sighed and pushed my hair behind my shoulders.

"Can I sleep here tonight? If I go home I will be forced to take care of my brothers kids once again and I am not in the mood for that." Tyler said and laid down on Annie's bed. Annie nodded and started playing with his hair.

"How did he even end up on Devon's bed?" I asked as I remembered that morning where I woke up and saw him laying in her bed while she was sleeping in mine.

"I woke Devon up when I saw Tyler sleeping on my bed, she woke up and helped me carry him up to her bed." She cut herself off with a loud laugh. I smiled and waited for her to continue.

"I told her to sleep on my bed but she refused and got under your covers." Annie explained as she nodded. I heard the door ring as I opened my bedrooms door and walked to the front door. I unlocked it as I saw Mason there, standing in a dress shirt and looking fine as hell.

"You didn't have to go all out, you have met my mother before!" I said and pulled him in for a kiss.

"This is different." He argued against my lips. I took his hand and led him inside as I closed the door behind him. Now I started to feel nervous as well, what the fuck was going on?

"I think the dinner is ready." I mumbled and walked into the kitchen with him in my hand. Mom's dinner smelled absolutely delicious. Kenneth, Vinnie, Max, and Devon, were already sitting at the table.

"It was nice that you wanted to stop by, Mason!" Mom exclaimed. I pulled one of the chairs out and sat down on it as Mason did the same.

"I'm more than thankful to be invited." Mason smiled at her. Vinnie was almost burning his eyes into Mason's, I could feel his anger when he squeezed my hand. Mom handed everyone a plate and Kenneth started filling his plate up. I took some salad and rice, I couldn't decide if I wanted meat on my plate as well.

Mason's plate was already done which made me happy, he didn't feel that uncomfortable if he made his own plate.

"So Mason, what do you want to study at college?" Mom asked. College, I hated when people brought that word up. Mason cleared his throat and looked down.

"Either business or economics." He answered. Mom nodded and Vincent scoffed. I looked up at him and tried understanding why it was necessary to scoff.

"Wait... weren't they best friends once?" Devon asked. It became completely silent. She looked over at me as she waited for a proper answer. I slowly nodded as I looked down at our hands that were tangled together.

"I'm... sorry." I never thought I would hear Mason apologize to him, by the look on Vinnie's face he hadn't expected it either.
"It was messed up, what I did. I really regret it, it costed me an awesome friendship."

Mason wasn't the type to apologize to anyone other than me. Vincent stayed quiet.

"I think forgiveness is a great thing!" Devon said. Everyone looked over at her with a smile. Devon was just being Devon and that was too cute.
"Aren't you going to accept his apology?" She asked Vinnie. Vinnie and Mason were just looking into each other's eyes without saying anything.

"Yeah, I am." My brother decided which shocked me even more. Everything was so weird and I never thought that this day would come.

"I hope you're treating my daughter good, Mason." Mom laughed out in a sarcastic way. Mason laughed in a nervous way as he looked over at my mother.

"I wouldn't dream of treating her bad." He said as he kissed my cheek. I felt my whole face heat up. The door started ringing once again, but we weren't expecting more people to come.

"Veronica, can you go and check who that is?" Mom asked. I nodded and got up to go and check who was at the door. I unlocked it and looked at the most fucking annoying girl in front of me.

"Alice! What can I help you with?" I asked. Why did this fucking idiot keep coming back into our life?

"Hi! I was just wondering if Vincent was home?" She said. I gave her a sassy look before shaking my head at her.

"Oh! Well, can I come inside and wait for him to come home?" Alice suggested.

"Do you want me to be honest with you?" I questioned, she nodded her head as a yes. I bit my lip and smirked with the sudden feeling of having a lot of power over her feelings.

"He doesn't want to see someone as fucked up as you." I said with a smile on my lips, her face immediately dropped. I pulled my shirt down from my neck as my hickeys and love bites from the other night with Mason were showing. I winked at her.

"I'm here for Vinnie, not Mason." She answered with a smug smile. I took a step closer to her as I could hear how fast her breathing sounded.

"Call him Vinnie once again and I will break your fucking neck." I spat. Alice took a step back as I suddenly felt an arm on my waist.

"Baby where did you go? We weren't done in the bed." Mason whispered in a seductive way as he started kissing down my neck and leading his hand further up my waist. I knew what he was doing. I was staring right into Alice's eyes as I put my hand on Mason's neck and moaned.

"Can you leave now? We are quite busy." I giggled. Alice rolled her eyes and turned around to walk away. I slammed the door after she left and Mason let go of me. I smiled and turned to my boyfriend with a smile.

"You always surprise me." I laughed out and pulled him in for a kiss.

"We should go back to the dinner table, your step-father is too funny." Mason mumbled with a small laugh. I smiled in a nervous way.

"Oh no, what did he do?" I asked with a nervous laugh.

"He has the greatest fucking dad jokes." Mason continued laughing while he dragged me back into the kitchen with him.

"I'm just saying, those teachers need to tighten up! And I don't mean their pants." Kenneth said as he looked back at my mother. I chuckled as Mason started laughing once again.

"Mason, feel free to sleep over." Mom told him and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at her in an embarrassed way.
____________________________

THIS. IS. WAY. TOO. CUTE.

I simply cannot.

How was your day??? I hope it was good! LMAO MINE WAS FANTASTIC. I am honestly simping for this guy and I know he secretly hates me because I'm so fucking annoying LMAO.

Anyways if it wasn't I'm so sorry and I wish the best for you, things will get better I promise! If they don't you can sue me (: (pls don't I'm broke as fuck )

Did you enjoy this chapter as much as I did? I hope you did! Please remember to vote if you did, that helps me knowing that you guys enjoy chapters like this!<3