42.

MASON'S POV

Veronica hadn't spoken to me ever since I ruined her relationship, I didn't seem to understand what I possibly could have done wrong. I seemed to fuck everything up with girls, especially girls that I liked. I got up and checked the clock, Hayes' party started in a few minutes. I hoped Veronica wasn't too heartbroken to even show up, I just wanted to see her pretty face again.

I did ruin her relationship, but I just wanted her for myself. It couldn't be so hard to see, I have made it pretty obvious from the start off.

I got up and corrected my shirt, feeling fucking nervous about tonight. Someone knocked on my door, as mom entered my room.

"Xavier is downstairs." She said, I nodded as left and closed the door behind her. Xavier was my friend before Vincent and I were. He was always there for me whenever I needed him to be, that was why I always called him my right hand.

I walked downstairs and saw how he was waiting for me at the door, seeing his face light up with a smile. I gave him a quick hug as mom yelled.
"Be home for dinner!"

We all know I won't.

We decided to walk the way to Hayes' house, we lived quite close to each other.
"What's your plan?" He asked me, I shrugged and gave him a smile.

"I told you I would get under her skin, didn't I? Just wait and see." I told him, feeling so disgusted by my own words. After a few minutes, we reached his house. Hayes was quite rich too, it didn't surprise me.

The party was already started, many people were there, but not as many as there are to my parties. I could already spot Veronica, she didn't look too happy but fucking hell, she looked gorgeous.

She was drinking, I hadn't seen her drinking that much before. I walked over to the kitchen, where she was standing.

"Hey." I whispered in her ear, she looked at me and rolled her eyes, turning around so she didn't have to look at me. I looked around, Kayla wasn't around.

"Come on, let's talk." I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck off." She stormed away, I tried following her but I constantly kept bumping into other people. Seeing her go up the stairs, just for her to come down once again.

Veronica left the house, I knew I had to run after her. I walked out of the house in a fast pace, wanting to get to her fast. I saw her walking over the bridge, so I ran up the stairs.

"Veronica! Wait!" I yelled, making her stop walking. As I ran up the stairs to get to her.

"What do you want now?" Veronica asked, sounding so angry. She looked cute while she was mad, it made me smile.

"I want to talk to you." I told her, she shook her head.

"What could you possibly want now? There's nothing left for you to ruin, must be sad, right?"

I shook my head and walked a little closer to her.
"I'm sorry." I whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

"Listen, I love you." I told her, her eyes widened and she started tearing completely up.

"You don't fucking love me! You ruined my relationship with the boy that I actually do love, you always played around with my feelings, you blackmailed me several times! If you call that love, your crazy." She yelled at me,  making my heart ache.

"I'm sorry. What can I do to make you forgive me?" I asked, making her laugh sarcastically.

"What you can do? You've done so much shit that nothing can make up for it." Veronica told me, I shook my head.

"There must be something." I was almost begging for her to figure something out.

"Okay, do whatever I want you to do for as long as I demand." She suggested, I scoffed and took a deep breath.

"Okay, fine."

"Oh and—" She cut herself off, running to the edge of the bridge as she started puking.

"Fuck." I mumbled, running over to her and removing her hair from her face. I kept her hair in my fist, seeing how ruined she looked. She stopped and wiped her mouth away with her hand, grabbing my jaw with her small hands.

"This is your fault, but I know that I will forgive you some fucking time because of how dumb I am." Veronica whisper-yelled.

"Let me follow you home, darling." I said, she shook her head and started walking the opposite way of her house.

I ran over to her, and I picked her up in bridal style, seeing how she tried getting out of my arms so bad.
"Let me go! Let me go!" She yelled, trying to kick herself out of my hands.

"Just calm down, I'm gonna take you home." I said in a low tone, she rolled her eyes and closed them afterwards.

When we got to our house, I didn't really know how to get her in.
"Veronica, where is your keys?" I asked, gently slapping her cheeks. She was asleep, fuck this shit. I went through her jeans pockets, and then looked down her jacket.

Finally.

I took the key out and put it in the key hole, trying to figure out which way it was supposed to turn. I found out that it was to the left, opening the door and going in.

I took the key out of the door and quietly closed it behind me.

Then I heard someone's voice.
"Veronica? Is that you?"

I hurried and opened the bedroom door, closing the door behind me. I saw how there was two new beds in her room, with people sleeping in it.

I placed her on the bed and took her shoes off, covering her up with the blanket so she wouldn't become cold over the night. I placed the keys on her nightstand.

"Who are you?"

Looking at the small girl beside me, she rubbed her eyes as I bit my lips and looked over at Veronica that looked pretty dead.

"I'm— I'm her new boyfriend, don't tell anyone." I whispered, putting my index over my mouth. She nodded and wrapped her arms around me, giving me a very tight hug.

"Alright, go back to sleep, it's very late." I told her, she nodded and got back under the covers on her own bed.

"Good night, what is your name?" I asked, she smiled and closed her eyes.

"Devon."

"Good night, Devon." I said, opening the window and crawling out.

Damn, I really do love that girl.
____________________________

Hellooooo

How did you find this story? I'm actually curious :D

Did you like this chapter? I hope you did, and what was your favourite part of it? ( if you have one lol )

Overall, I honestly hope each one of you have a great day, remember to eat and drink lots of water. I love you all! I'm up on 13k readers and I have never been so happy about it. Thank you all for all the support you've given me, I checked the countries my readers are from and I can definitely call myself Mr. Worldwide😭

Wherever you are in the world, I still love and appreciate you with all of my heart, thank you!!<3