33.

At Saturday, I woke up and got ready for the date, being so excited. I knew Ace could make me forget everything that had happened these few days.

"Oh okay so I'm not allowed to call her mom but you are allowed to tell my secrets to other people?" I yelled at her, her eyes starting to get teary.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Kayla lied to me, I laughed sarcastically.

"What you had been going around and telling Beth every since you got here!"

"Veronica—"

"You're so fucked up, fuck you." I stormed off, letting her stand there, I didn't want to see her act like the fucking victim as always.

I snapped out of my flashbacks from yesterday, feeling so disappointed and angry at everyone. We all had been treating each other terribly, and I could admit that.

She had told Xavier's sister, Beth, that I was a virgin. Also that I had a crush on Hayes at that time, that Vincent had bad anger issues, that my mother was a mess. I had never been so angry before, knowing that the person I trusted went behind my back and said all of that shit.

Ace and I had planned to meet at the park, so I could lead him to the real place we were supposed to go to.

I had been sitting there for an hour, no responds to my messages or phone calls. As I finally got a notification, I picked my phone up and saw the caller Id.

It was my mom, what.

I answered it and waited for her to say something.
"Hello baby! Where are you and your brother?" She asked, I took a deep breath and bit my lip.

"He's at Hayes' house, I'm at the park with my friends right now." I lied, I could hear her sigh.

"Call Vincent for me and come back to our house, now. I have to talk to you about something." She demanded, I rolled my eyes and got up.

I might as well leave, it's not like Ace planned on showing up anyways. I didn't know why mom was home, or what she wanted to tell us, but I knew it wasn't going to be anything good.

I unlocked the door with my key and stepped in, looking at the six suitcases in the hallways. I walked into the living room, seeing mom standing there with an unknown guy.

"Welcome home Veronica! Didn't I tell you bring your brother?" Mom spat, I rolled my eyes.

"He didn't want to come, he'll come later." I told her, I looked at the three teenagers that was sitting down on the couch.

"Are you fucking serious? You brought your new family here?" I yelled, mom looked more than offended.

"I had every right to! I want this to become one family, not two." Mom tried excusing herself from her dumbness, I sighed and shook my head.

"Why is your room empty? Everything is gone." She asked me, my stomach sank and I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself.

"I redecorated my room, that's why!" I yelled back at her, she rolled her eyes.

"All of your clothes are gone!"

"You have no rights to go through my room like that!" I shouted, mom shook her head and covered her mouth with her hand.

"I do, I'm your mother." She said, I laughed sarcastically.

"Then fucking act like it!"

Mom stayed quiet, looking at me with disgust.

"I'm Kenneth, your new step-father." He said, reaching out for my hand so he could shake it.

"Step-father? Of course you got married wherever you were!" I was getting more and more out of control.

"Veronica, where is your brother." Mom asked, looking at me with anger and fear, she now knew that he wasn't hanging out with Hayes.

"He's gone because of you." I stepped closer to her, mom looked so afraid and concerned.

"What do you mean gone." Mom asked, I smiled.

"If I tell you, you'll get him out of there and I refuse to let you do that, he's getting better."

"Where is my son!" Mom yelled, I shook my head and backed away from her.

"If I tell you, promise me that you won't try getting him out of there." I whispered, she rolled her eyes but nodded.

"Fine, whatever."

"I got him hospitalized at a psychiatric facility." I mumbled, knowing exactly what she would say.

"What!?" She shouted at me.

"He was drinking and taking drugs because of you!" I shouted back.

The whole house went silent, everything was out of hand at that moment. Mom turned around and looked at the new kids sitting in the couch.

"Veronica, that's your step-siblings. Devon is the youngest, she's twelve. Max is the oldest, he's nineteen. And Annie is the middle child, she's fifteen. Veronica is sixteen, Vincent is seventeen and soon to be eighteen, even though he couldn't show up today." Mom explained.

I sighed.
"Welcome to the family, Kenneth, Annie, Max, and Devon." I said, shaking all of their hands.

"We planned on making Max and Vinnie share room, as you share room with Devon and Annie." She said.

"Great." I muttered under my breath.

One second thought.
"Actually they can just get the room, I moved in with the Miller's." I told mom, she looked disappointed at me.

"Come on, live with us!" She tried encouraging me, I sat down and pushed the strands of hair away from my face.

"I'll think about it." I won't.

"Thank you."

Looking over at my new 'siblings' I just didn't get how she could be the perfect step-mother but she wasn't even able to fit as our real mother.

"I might as well go and get my things." I told them, mom nodded proudly and as I got up, she gave me a hug. I didn't even bother hugging her back, she didn't deserve that.

______________________________

Hello everyone! Much drama, I know lol.

I honestly felt so bad for her, imagine your mom coming home with a brand new family ):

I feel like Veronica has had a lot of character development, which I'm trying to make more off. I won't let her take the shit that other people give her, she's going to be her own person now<3

I hope you had a wonderful day, you deserve it, my love. I love each one of you a lot! Remember to vote and maybe comment<3