12.

I didn't get it, I just didn't get it. I had known Hayes since we were kids, fucking kids. I always had a little crush on him back then. I know that we recently just got together, but it still hurt a lot more than it was supposed to.

I woke up in Mason's bed, just as I remembered from last night. I got up and looked at my clothes on the floor, remembering that he dressed me up with his own clothes.

Then I decided to change into my own clothes, in quite a hurry. Leaving Mason's clothes on the bed, while leaving his room.

There was no voices downstairs, the whole house was quiet. No one was home, or that's at least what I expect. I walked down the stairs and opened the front door quietly.

When I got out, I almost ran home. I was completely out of air, I was never going to do that. I took my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door.

I was grateful to be home, until I remembered that my mom was home too.
"Where the hell have you been?!" She shouted, walking over to me.

I rolled my eyes as I started looking for my phone, fuck me. Could this day possibly get worse?

I walked into my room, checking every pocket on me.
"Young lady!" Mom followed me into my room.

"What do you want, mom!" I yelled, I was getting so frustrated by her attitude.

"Your brother and I have been so worried! Where the hell were you?" She asked, I couldn't even answer. I kept looking for my phone.

"What the fuck were you thinking? I specifically told you to stay away from Hayes!" Vincent came into my room and also started yelling at me. At this point, everyone was yelling at me.

"Shut up! Shut— up!" I yelled, sounding louder than the two of them. Mom scoffed as she walked out of my room, not wanting to deal with me.

"Why do you think I told you to stay away? He never gets enough from one woman!" He continued yelling at me, I rolled my eyes.

"It's a little too late to tell me that, don't you think?" I told him, with a little laugh.

"You always do this, go behind my back."

"Okay! I fucking get it! Is that what you want to hear? You were right as always!" I screamed in his face, I was out of air again and my throat was so sore.

"Get out, now." I demanded, there was no emotions in his face. He took two steps back and left my room. I sat down on my bed and sighed, struggling to breathe normally.

I decided to look after my phone again, noticing the cat on my bed. I took him up in hands and petted him, kissing him a few times.

Yeah, that day was a real mess. I should have known that everything would go downhill after I lost that fucking phone.

When I got to school, everyone started whispering and saying weird shit about me. I started getting worried that something from my phone got leaked, but then I remembered, there isn't anything interesting on that phone.

I went over to Kayla and Tyler, hoping that they would give me an explanation.
"What is going on?" I asked, Kayla bit her lip as she looked at Tyler.

"Well, maybe Kayla should tell you." Tyler suggested, Kayla shook her head and took a deep breath.

"Tyler, just tell her." She whispered, Tyler shook his head, Kayla sighed.

"Apparently Lisa spread a rumour about you, saying that you are that much of a cheap whore that not even Hayes wanted to fuck you." She spoke so fast, I could tell how nervous she got.

I stormed away, wanting to show that bitch who the fuck she just spread a rumour about. I searched the whole fucking school for her ass, until we reached the library.

"Veronica come on, you'll get in so much trouble." Kayla tried convincing me, while her and Tyler followed me.

"Yeah and you won't be able to beat her ass properly!" Tyler yelled.

She was sitting on Mason's lap, laughing together. I walked over to them, looking at her disgusting face. I grabbed her hair and pulled her away, throwing her on the floor.

"What the hell, you crazy bitch!" She yelled, I smiled and slapped her. I just continued to slap her, pulling her hair.

I was just about to punch her but then, Mason had to get involved and pull me away, as I looked at him walk over to Lisa and helped her getting up.
"Wait and see, I will get your slutty ass expelled!" She yelled, while Mason dragged her out.

Tyler helped me getting up, as Kayla wasn't there. She came running back.
"Where the hell is that librarian?!" She sighed, looking at us.

I walked to the girl's restrooms and washed my face there, with Tyler and Kayla by my side. One girl came out of the toilet stalls and looked at Tyler.

"I should have beat her ass much more!" I groaned, looking at myself in the mirror.

"You never told us that Hayes cheated on you." Kayla said, looking at me. She had probably found out from all the rumours.

"Hayes cheated on me, now I told you." I smiled sarcastically, Tyler smiled.

"I didn't even know you were dating." He chuckled, I smiled at his dumbass.

"Let's go." I said, drying my hands with some paper as we exited the restrooms.

"She beat me up! Look at my cheek! Even Mason was there, he saw everything!" I could hear her bitchy voice down the hallway.

I walked over there, she looked at me while pointing at me.
"Williams, come with me." The principal required, I could see Vincent coming closer.

"You don't have any proof, do you?" I asked him, he sighed and looked at me and her.

"No, you don't. If you will excuse me, I have to go to class." I winked, while walking away from them.

_______________________________

this was a little short, I know ):
trust me, more will be coming.

Any opinions on this?

I hope you had a great day<3

Remember to like and vote!