60.

One thought going through my head, one thought. I had only told him about the fact that they slept together, not that Kayla used me for him. I slowly got up and moved my hair out of my face, getting up and unlocking the door.

My nose immediately smelled the breakfast from downstairs, I didn't even know that I was hungry before I stepped out and my stomach growled. My head still hurt so bad, I just wanted to pain to disappear as fast as possible.

I walked down the stairs and then suddenly noticed that I wasn't wearing the dress I had on yesterday, it was very very baggy clothes. Basically, it didn't fit on me so it had to be Mason's.

When I got downstairs, I saw how clean it was everywhere, they must have cleaned it when I was asleep. I walked into the kitchen, seeing Annie, Tyler, and Mason sitting at the table.

"Morning." Tyler said, stuffing his mouth up with the eggs. Annie turned to look at me, but looked at Mason instead.

"Did you guys sleep here as well?" I asked Tyler and Annie, both of them shook their heads.

"Nope, we left together and came back together as well." She told me, a big smile formed on my lips.

"Together?"

"Ew, shut up." Annie said, Tyler nodded.

"Yeah, shut up." He said it in the tone that she did, making her roll her eyes. I pulled the chair out, the one next to Mason, and sat down.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"I'm fine, I just have a small headache but it's fine." I said, taking one of the plates.

"You were so wasted yesterday, you kept telling me to bring you to your husband." Tyler laughed out, making Mason smirk as he looked at the ring on my ring finger.

"Your mom sent me the address to the restaurant you're meeting your father at today." Annie said, giving me her phone.

"That's a very fancy restaurant." I mumbled, Mason took her phone out of my hand and looked at the pictures.

"You didn't tell me that daddy was rich." Mason said, I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't even know."

Tyler took the phone out of Mason's hands and gasped.
"This is going to be fucking great, but I hope you know that I'm not able to pay."

"I have no faith in your bank account anyways." Mason said to Tyler, making him roll his eyes.

"Excuse me? You're coming with me?" I asked them, they just kept quiet.

"Kayla is coming back today." Mason changed the subject, thinking I would forget about it.

"No! Don't you dare change the subject." I said, pointing my index finger at Mason.

"Fine, yes we are, we want to make sure that everything works out." He told me, I nodded and took some of the sausage.

"Okay then, could've just said that." I mumbled, Tyler gave Annie's phone back to her. We continued to eat, having small conversations and asking each other's questions.

"You look sexy as fuck in my clothes." Mason said, I looked down at my own body and shook my head.

"It's comfortable, but there's no way I look sexy in this." I told them, moving my hair out of my face so I could eat properly.

"Say that once again and I'll fucking steal your food." He said to me, I rolled my eyes and decided to test his patience.

"It's comfortable—" He cut me off and kissed me, making Tyler and Annie groan.