5.

"You still have those hickeys Malcolm left you." Tyler pointed on my neck while laughing , I slapped his hand away and laughed sarcastically with him.

"You were with a guy named Malcolm? When?" Kayla asked confused, I smiled and looked down.

"Very long time ago." I told her, which was a lie. It was literally yesterday but she can't hear that.

"It was a long time ago and the hickeys are first starting to show up now?" She laughed out, I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you hanging out with Hayes tomorrow? He's not gonna be happy to see that." Kayla reminded me, I bit my lip.

Fuck. I forgot everything about Hayes.

"It's not like we're dating." I sighed dramatically, Tyler and Kayla started laughing at me and I slapped both of their arms.

"Wait, my phone is calling." Kayla said, getting up and walking away from us. Tyler leaned in on the bench so he was closer to me.

"Are you gonna tell her that you're screwing her brother?" He whispered, my heart stopped.

I gulped.

He knows, he fucking knows everything.

"I'm not screwing him—"

"Yet." He added, I shook my head and sighed.

"Please don't tell her." I begged, he looked into my eyes without saying a single word.

"I don't know what the fuck you're doing right now, but I got you, I'll keep your secret." He kissed my cheek and assured me.

"Thank you." I thanked him with a smile.

Kayla came back in a rush.
"I'm so sorry, I have to go." She said, taking her jacket and purse.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her, she nodded.

"Yeah, just a family emergency. I'll see you guys some other time!" She said, storming away from the park.

"Alright! Love you!" I yelled, she nodded and started running away. I looked over at Tyler and we stared at each other in silence.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, he shook his head.

"Don't be sorry to me, be sorry to her." He demanded, I nodded. I knew what I did was so wrong.

"How did you know it was him?" I asked, he shrugged and smiled.

"I know what I saw, even if I was too wasted." Tyler laughed out with a loud laugh, I smiled and looked down.

"But not only that, Veronica, if your brother finds out your done." He pushed my arm, I nodded and closed my eyes.

If there was one thing I was, it was scared.

"Let's go, I wanna go buy some more cigarettes." He told me, we both got up and started walking the way to the shop not too far from the park.

We entered the shop, looking around.
"Do you want anything?" Tyler asked, i shook my head and looked at the stuff in the store.

"What up, big dog. You know what I'm here for." He winked at the cashier, he looked annoyed at Tyler.

"Thank you bro." He put his money on the counter and left the store.

"Have a good day!" I yelled at the cashier, walking out with Tyler. He lit one up and started smoking it, blowing the smoke in my face.

"Fuck off." I said, trying to get all the smoke away with my hands.

"How are you going to go out with Hayes but at the same time you're fucking Mason?" He asked, i shrugged and thought about it myself.

"I mean, if Hayes and I starts dating, I'll cut every single string off with Mason." I promised him, Tyler nodded and kept smoking his cigarette.

"I'm gonna go home, Vincent will murder the shit out of me if I come home late again." I explained to Tyler, giving him the last hug.

The next day, I prepared everything for my date with Hayes. I even wore a dress which I never do. Wearing a little bit of lipgloss, everything was perfect. Of course I covered the hickeys up, even though it was fucking hard work

Until I showed up, and Hayes was there with his friends.

I misunderstood the signals, fuck me.

"It's good you're here." Hayes said, hugging me. I was in too much of a shock to hug him back.

The worst part was, it was friends that Vinnie also knew about. I don't know what Hayes is doing right now, but I just knew I needed to get away.

I had been hanging out with them for minutes, this was no fun. I acted like my phone was calling and took it.
"Fuck, there's a family emergency, I'm so sorry, Hayes." I lied, remembering that it was Kayla's excuse too, he didn't even look sad or disappointed.

"Alright, I'll see you in school." He smiled, I hope not. I got up from the seat and almost ran home. I unlocked the door and went straight to my room, hoping my brother wouldn't ask me all those questions again.

I opened the door to my room and placed my things on the floor, behind my door.
"Why are you wearing a dress?" I flinched in shock when I heard Mason's voice.

"Christ sake! Why and how did you get in here?" I asked, never being more confused.

"You're window was open." He pointed at it, I sighed.

"Wasn't there a family emergency?" I remembered what Kayla said earlier.

"Family emergency? No?" Mason looked even more confused than me. I shook my head.

"Imagine if my brother came in here, idiot." I cursed him out, he laughed and smirked.

"Sounds like he's having fun on his own." Mason whispered, I stayed quiet until I heard a woman moan from upstairs.

"Gross." I fake puked. He laughed and smiled.

"Can you please get out? I don't wanna be one of your sluts." I said, trying to push him off of my bed.

"You think I have whores waiting for me at home?" He questioned, like it was shocking.

"You don't?" I asked, he didn't look amused.

"It's not like you want a fucking relationship anyway." He groaned, I looked at him with an offended look.

"How the fuck do you know that!" I yelled annoyed at him, taking several pillows and hitting him with it.

Mason got up and got closer.
"You want a relationship with me? How cute." He whispered.

"No! I meant I preferred being in a relationship first."

"Like in a relationship with Hayes?" He suggested, it went quiet between us.

I didn't even want to answer that, he started touching the hem of my dress with a smirk.
"You're wearing this sexy dress for that guy?" He asked, I nodded with a sarcastic smile.

I pulled him in for a quick kiss and pulled away quickly.
"That right there, was a goodbye kiss. Get out of my room." I smirked this time, not him.

He looked at me angrily, while climbing out of the window again. I closed the window after he left and was completely exhausted.

What a fucking day.

______________________________

Hey! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter (-:

Team Hayes or team Mason?

Remember to vote<3