85.

"I knew it wouldn't last." Vinnie said.

"Can you shut up? You did the exact same thing with Kayla, idiot." I answered his dumb comment.

"Don't involve her in this too." He said and walked away. What was his issue? It was like Kayla had put some fucking spell on him. Oh my god, what if she did?!

I'm just kidding.

Whenever Annie and Tyler are walking past her, she always looks at Tyler like her heart got broken for the fifth time. I didn't feel bad at all, she saw what was coming for her.

Meanwhile Wyatt was crushing on Brett or Brent, whatever the fuck his name was. Lisa was helping him out but Wyatt didn't enjoy the view of him being her gay best friend.

Love is in the air, right?

I had been out with Thomas a few times. Not like a date but just out. We hang out sometimes and I often go to where he works and hang out with him there. He's a nice guy, I like being around him. My phone started blowing up by multiple people.

There was our Snapchat group with Wyatt, Lisa, Tyler, and Annie. And then the other person texting me was Thomas.

Thomas : wanna go out for a walk?

Me : sure, where do you wanna meet?

Thomas : I'll come over at yours (:

I closed the message tab and went into Snapchat to see what everyone were saying in the group chat. I scrolled up in the chat so I wasn't as confused as always.

Wyatt : completely fucking ridiculous. I just got out of the principal's office and I'm expelled.

Ty : what? what? what? what?

Annie : wait what do you mean?

Wyatt : I maybe had a little fight with Mr. Miller.

Lisa : omg does Veronica know???

Annie : she's in this group, you idiot.

I turned my phone off and sighed. I got up and started getting ready to leave with Thomas. When I got his message I left my house and saw him, he was waiting for me. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him, giving him a tight hug.

"Hi." I said and pulled away.

"Hi." He answered with a smile. We started taking that walk he was talking about, his hand around my neck. I felt comfortable around Thomas, but I wasn't sure if I was comfortable enough.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It was good. A little boring. What about yours?" I asked back.

"Yeah same. Nothing interesting. I'm glad that you could hang out though." He said to me while his face was so close to mine. I nodded and looked the other direction on purpose.

"Veronica?" Thomas said as he tried getting my attention, which he did get. I looked over at him and felt nervous down in my stomach.

"I want to take you out. Do you want to?" He questioned. Yeah, I didn't know what to do. I hadn't known him for that long but I sure felt that he was nice. But did I like him like that?

"I don't know, I think I need some time to think. Is that okay?" I asked. I wanted to make sure that he was okay because what I said sounded just like a rejection. He nodded and pulled his arms away from me.

"Yeah, it's more than okay." He answered which made me sigh out in relief. We both just started nodding at each other in silence until I let a laugh out.

"Don't you have soccer practice to go to? I'm so sorry once again. Oh and have fun by the way." I told him and put my hand on his arm, feeling his warmth. He nodded and walked past me, right past me.

I couldn't get the thought out of my head. Wyatt beating Mason up, it was just too much to even think about. I'm pretty sure it happened on the day where I found out about anything and Wyatt walked into the restroom but then left again.

I don't know. I didn't want to think about it anyway. So I decided to make a girl day for myself and Freddie when I got home. I could feel how he enjoyed it more than I did. Which was good, I was glad that I could help him and his cat needs out. Especially with those cucumbers on his eyes.

I'm just kidding, I wouldn't put cucumbers on his eyes. He seems to be scared of it, I mean the cucumber. I felt bad for laughing at him. I always laughed in bad situations, when people were crying, angry, or yelling at me. I have a hard time taking the most of a lot of things seriously.

But sometimes when I'm angry, I cry because I'm not able to get the anger out in any other way. I don't know if it's just me that's weird or anything like that but it tends to happen often. That's why I cry so often, people might call me sensitive but I don't give a fuck. Sensitive people are the best no matter what.

I got up and fed Freddie for the last time and then walked out of the house. I don't know what I was doing, or why I was doing it. But right now I was staring at my ex's house and looking through his window.

I tried forcing myself to get the courage to knock on the door. But I couldn't do anything else than just look. He set up one of those boxing pillows or whatever the name is up in his room.

He looked angry and hit it harder than ever, it almost seemed like he was imagining doing it to someone. He suddenly walked away from the window as I lost sight of him, my throat became dry. My phone started getting notifications as I took it up from my jackets pocket and read the message.

Mason : what are you looking at, stranger?

Shit.
_____________________________

Hiii! How was your day? I hope it was more than great and I hope you all are doing okay out there. I love you guys so much and appreciate all the love I've gotten!

Vote if you liked this chapter<3

As I've said before, the end is near and I am so excited for you guys to read the last chapter especially because I have so much ready for you guys so stay patient<33