14.

I finally got to spend some alone time with Tyler again, it had been a long time ago since we last hung out alone after he started dating Kayla.

"Let me hook you up with some of my brother's friends." He suggested, taking an Oreo in his mouth.

"Aren't they all drug dealers?" I asked, he shrugged and smiled.

"Probably."

"I don't really want a relationship after everything that happened with Hayes." I sighed.

"Such wasted potential. Kayla told me that he once had an alcohol problem." Tyler told me, I gasped.

"He did? I didn't know." I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Of course you didn't, you dated him for a week or some shit." Tyler laughed out, I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm.

He studied my face for a while.
"I know we haven't hung out in a while, but you can tell me if something happened." Tyler said, rubbing my arm comfortably.

"Okay, okay I'll tell you it all. But don't tell a single soul about it, I'm begging you." I whispered, he nodded.

"I still have this thing going on between Mason and I, he also went down on me. Anyways, you heard what happened to me with him. I've decided to stay away from him now, I'm done with him." I explained, Tyler's eyes widened.

"When did he go down on you?" He asked, i thought about it. It had been a week since everything happened.

"Probably like a week ago?" I said, unsure about it.

"I can't believe you kept that a secret, fuck." Tyler mumbled, I nodded.

"It was so humiliating, it was in front of everyone. And I almost got expelled for punching her." I sighed, shaking my head while thinking back.

"I think you're sad about it because you like him." He said, my eyebrows furrowed.

"I definitely don't like him, I mean I liked his tongue but I don't like him." I explained, Tyler nodded and looked down.

"Sure, whatever you say." He mumbled, I took one of the Oreos and ate it. I started feeling weird after the subject we just talked about.

I cleared my throat and sighed.
"I think I'm going to try talking with Hayes again, I think that's for the best." I told him.

"Good idea. Hey do you know what puta means in Spanish? Alexandra yelled it to me in Spanish class." He asked, that boy doesn't get any dumber.

"I don't even want to answer that." I mumbled.

After multiple weeks I decided to finally speak with Hayes, I felt like I needed to. Just so I could put an end on everything that had happened between us.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Kayla asked, I shook my head.

"It's okay, just wait over there." I pointed at a locker, she stayed where she was as I walked over to him.

"Oh, hey." Hayes said, I smiled.

"Hey." I answered, he smiled back at me.

"What have you been up to?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Not that much, what about you?" He questioned, it was so awkward between us.

I shrugged.
"Not that much." I replied the same thing as he did.

"I never really got to apologize, did I?" He said, I smiled and shook my head.

"I guess you didn't."

"I'm sorry for cheating on you, and I mean it. Not only did I ruin what we had, but I also ruined my friendship with your brother." Hayes explained, I licked my lips and sighed.

"It's okay, I'll talk with him. I at least hope that we can continue as friends?" I suggested, he nodded.

"Okay, friends." He repeated after me, I smiled and hugged him. Hayes hugged back with no hesitation.

"Thank you for being so nice, Veronica." That was all he said before he walked away from me.

"Thanks, I guess?" I whispered to myself after he left me standing there. Kayla slowly walked over to me, with a big confused expression on her face.

"You guys hugged? So is Haronica back on track or?" She smiled, I shook my head.

"Definitely not, we agreed on being friends." I told her, she sighed and looked down.

"What a disappointment." Kayla mumbled, I laughed and sighed.

"It's much better that way." I tried cheering her up, she nodded and sighed dramatically.

"It's Friday! We should do something together today, without Tyler. I feel awful for third wheeling you all those times." She suggested, I shook my head.

"You two shouldn't think about me—" I ended what I was supposed to say when Mason stood behind Kayla. Kayla turned around confused and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I'm throwing a party tonight, I know you hate it so don't bother come home." He said, wow. What a way to speak to your sister.

"What if I want to be at home? Veronica and I need some more actions in our lives, so we will gladly be joining." She told him, he looked so unamused.

"Do whatever you want." He walked away, she smiled at me.

"Let's get into action tonight." She whispered, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I will only being joining so I can take care of your ass."

"You're such a mom!" Kayla groaned, hugging me tightly.

"I'm just trying to take care of you, my love." I hugged her back, stroking my hand up and down her back.

"That's what I love the most about you, you always take care of everyone around you." She whispered, I smiled as she pulled away.

"I love you so much!" She yelled, kissing my cheek.

"Trust me, I love you too." I said, squeezing her cheek.
_______________________________

Hello (:

Boring chapter again, I'm so sorry!
Trust me things will change, just wait and see (;

I just gave you a cute Karonica moment ( that ship name sounds absolutely awful but it's alright )

Remember to vote, I love y'all!<3