15.

"Where is your parents?" I asked, they never seemed to be there.

"At work, all the time." She sighed, turning around in her dress.

"What do you think?" Kayla asked me, my mouth opened as I tried processing her dress.

"You look so fucking sexy!" I yelled, looking at how stunning she was. Kayla started blushing and getting shy after how I complimented her.

"Now we just have to find something for you to wear." She said, touching my clothes.

"No." I immediately said, she groaned.

"Come on, just wear a skirt at least!" She begged, I rolled my eyes but agreed. I looked at myself in the mirror with the skirt on.

"You look so... hot! Let's get going." She said, taking my hand as she opened my door. We left my house as we walked the way to hers. I prayed that I wouldn't have any trouble with her annoying brother.

Looking at the giant house with a big amount of people inside, didn't really surprise me anymore.
"How does your brother know so many people?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Hm, probably because he's popular?" Kayla answered, not really knowing the answer herself. As we entered, she poured the both of us a drink. I wasn't getting drunk tonight, I was sure of that. When she looked away, I poured it in one of the plants.

"Let's dance!" She yelled, taking me to all the dancing people. I will never be dancing with Kayla, ever.

"Why don't we sit down?" I yelled, hoping she could hear me through the loud music.

"What?" She yelled, continuing to dance. I rolled my eyes and leaned in. "I'm going to go and get some water, stay here." I said, letting go of her hand.

I walked into the kitchen as I took one of the plastic cups.
"I didn't actually think you'd show up."

How great.

"Is your crazy girlfriend here? Then I really need to go before she calls the police on me." I said, sarcastically.

I took the cup and drank the water.

Feeling his hand on my waist, I immediately slapped it away. I removed the plastic cup from my mouth and sighed.

"Leave me alone, I don't want your hands anywhere near me." I whispered, backing away from him.

"Aw, are you still mad at me?" Mason asked with a smirk on his lips.

"You embarrassed me in front of everyone while calling me a slut, of course I'm fucking mad at you!" I yelled.

"But you are a slut, such a needy slut and all for me." He said, coming near me and pulling my ponytail. I instantly got wet, hoping that wouldn't happen.

I cleared my throat.
"If you will excuse me, I have to take care of someone." I said, pointing at his drunk sister.

I walked out of the kitchen. I looked over at Kayla, she was so wasted.
"Oh hey, Veronica!" She yelled, drinking all the alcohol in the plastic cup she was holding.

"This tastes awesome, I think this is my fourth or fifth?" Kayla laughed out, almost falling down. I grabbed her and held her arms up to my neck.

"I think I'm going to puke." She whispered, I took her to the closet bathroom and Kayla wasn't going any easy on the toilet.

I took her hair and removed it from her face, so she wouldn't get disgusted by her own hair.

"Do you want to sleep?" I asked, she nodded and rested her head on the toilet seat.
"Let's not do that." I laughed out, lifting her head and holding her in my arms.

I was basically having her in my arms while we both sat on the bathroom floor. I ran my fingers through her pretty hair, smiling to myself.

Until I noticed that her eyes were closed.
"Don't you dare fall asleep on me, Kayla." I said, slapping her cheek. I got up, Kayla didn't move.

She just slept on the floor, looking absolutely dead. I panicked, how the fuck was I supposed to get her up on my own?

I took my phone out and called the unknown number that had been texting me for weeks, Mason.

"Hey, can you help me get Kayla out of the bathroom and in her bed?" I asked, yelling a little so he could hear me through the phone.

"Where are you?" He questioned, I looked around. I couldn't figure out if we were in the bathroom to the left or right.

"Um, I think we are in the marble one, the one to the right, I'm pretty sure." I said, I was so confused about it. I doubt that rich people need so many bathrooms.

After a few minutes, Mason finally showed up. I felt so relieved as he carried her up the stairs and to her room. I wrapped the blanket right around her.

"Can you lock the room? I don't want anyone to come near her while she's sleeping." I explained to him, he nodded and started going through Kayla's stuff.

Mason took the silver key and showed it to me, I kissed her forehead and left the room with him. He locked the door and sighed.

"Have fun cleaning the toilet up tomorrow." I winked.

_______________________________