13.

MATURE CONTENT

On my way to Spanish class, I got pulled in the boys' restrooms. Who could that possibly be?

Mason locked the door and looked at me while scanning my whole body with his eyes.
"I don't have time, I have to be at Spanish class." I said, trying to get to the door.

He pushed me back.
"Estarás bien." Mason said with a smirk, with the meaning 'you'll be fine' which I was pretty sure I wouldn't be.

"You're mad at me, as always." He sarcastically sighed, I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you think?" I asked, he shrugged and smiled. God, he was testing my patience.

"You're fucked up girlfriend had nothing better to do than spreading rumours about me. When I gave her what she deserved, you had to come in and act like a hero while helping her." I yelled, getting my frustration out.

"Did that make you feel better?" He asked, I shook my head.

"I would feel so much better if you fucked me right here, right now." I said, he scoffed.

Mason came over to me and kissed me, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He sat me down on the counter as he got my jeans off of me, with no issues.

He slid my panties down to my ankles as he let them hang there. His tongue didn't hesitate with entering my pussy, making me moan out. The new feeling felt good.

He was eating me out so well, it sent vibrations through my whole body. Feeling his tongue go in and out, and constantly licking my clit.

Mason took his two fingers and they entered me, pumping in and out.
"Oh my god, fuck." I moaned out, running my fingers through his hair.

He put his hand on my mouth, making sure that no sound came out of my mouth. He put my leg over his shoulder, going even faster.

I felt an unfamiliar knot in my stomach, the pleasure took over me as I started moaning even louder.
"Mason— I'm about to—" I couldn't even finish whatever I was about to say, my whole body started shaking as the feeling of the knot disappeared.

I've never felt such pleasure before.

He licked the fingers that had just been inside of me, keeping his eyes on mine. I got up, as my legs were still shaking. I slid my underwear back on and took my jeans on again.

Mason pulled me in for a kiss.
"I enjoyed eating you out, but I have places to be at right now." He smirked, unlocking the door and leaving me there.

"Fuck, I'm so late to Spanish class." I sighed, slapping my forehead with my hand. I left the restroom and walked to the classroom.

I slowly opened the door and closed it behind me, hurrying to sit beside Tyler without interrupting anything.
"Where the fuck have you been?" He whispered, I bit my lip.

"There was some issues with me and the principal." I lied.

"What? I thought he—"

"Por favor cállate y déjame terminar!" The female Spanish teacher yelled at us.

"I don't know what that meant but I agree." Tyler whispered.

"She told us to stay quiet, idiot." I mumbled, trying to focus on the class. I could feel something heavy in my back pocket. I took it out as I saw my phone, thank god.

Mason had put it back, that meant that I forgot it in his room.

After Spanish class, I was standing at my locker and was going through my phone. I found a video, I was pretty sure I didn't know anything about.

"Oh yes, Mase, continue fucking me like that!"

I immediately set my volume down, and deleted the video. He did that on purpose, that fucking asshole. It was perfect because he just came out of his class.

"What the fuck, idiot!" I walked over to him and yelled, slapping his chest.

"Jesus, I have no idea what you're talking about." He laughed out. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Leave me alone, alright?" I told him, he shook his head. His little girlfriend turned up besides him and gave him a kiss.

"What's going on, babe?" She asked him, he laughed a little and smirked.

"Williams has a a little crush on me." He yelled out, the whole hallway started laughing at me. Mason is so fucking rude for doing that to me.

"You're such a slut, leave me and my boyfriend alone." She yelled, Mason put his arm around her waist. Everyone was basically laughing at me now, it was so embarrassing.

"Such a slut." He laughed and agreed with her.

I nodded and started to walk away, then I stopped and turned around.
"Oh, Lisa?" I said, she looked confused at me. I walked over to them and punched her face.

Running away in a hurry, while throwing both of my middle fingers up in the air for them to see. He's acting like he didn't just have his tongue inside of me.

So fucking weird he is.

I didn't even bother showing up to the rest of my classes, I was feeling like throwing up after how badly I got humiliated.

I was sure on this one, I was done with Mason. He was so selfish and idiotic. The way he treated me, wasn't fair.

I actually thought that he was different when he slept over at my place, or when Hayes cheated on me. But I was wrong, as always.

He really was a fuckboy, and I was done letting him screw me over.

My phone started calling, it was my brother.
"Hey, do you wanna skip classes and go buy ice cream?"

A smile formed on my face.
_______________________________

Hello my loves!

Thank you for all the love on my tiktok page and on here, I really appreciate it.

I really did Mason dirty in this chapter but don't worry things will change, I'm so excited for y'all to read it!

Remember to vote and enjoy your day, my loves<3