76.

Mason and I decided to spend our Sunday together in my bed together. Just talking and chilling with each other.

"If our children ever disrespected you in any way, like cursing or calling you shitty names, I would get the fucking adoption papers." He groaned. I smiled and licked my lips.

"You're always talking about kids." I told him.

"So? Please don't tell me that you don't want any kids." He turned to look at me in a concerned way. I shook my head with a slight smile.

"Three kids." I decided.

"Four."

"Three."

"Five?" Mason questioned. I shook my head and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Come on, imagine five tiny versions of us running around the whole house." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"That would be nice, but I refuse to give birth to five children." I said. He nodded to himself.

"You're right, five can be a little too much. I don't want to hurt your body after all." He mumbled. I smiled and embraced how cute he looked whenever he was focused or thinking about something.

My phone started ringing, I grabbed it and looked at the name on my screen.
"It's Tyler." I told him.

"Don't answer it, he's fucking annoying and I won't let him ruin our Sunday together." Mason said as he pushed my phone down. I laughed and picked it back up.

"Maybe it's important." I said. Mason didn't answer, he was just laying on my chest with his eyes closed. He was probably listening to my heartbeat. I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Veronica! I'm begging you, please come to my house and take of these two shit heads for me. I planned a date with Annie but I forgot that I have to take care of them. I'm begging you, please take care of them!" Tyler whispered aggressively into the phone. Mason groaned.

"Two kids? I'm sure we can take care of that." I said and looked over at Mason. He shook his head and sat up.

"Okay! Thank you so much. Just come whenever you're ready." Tyler said as he hung up. I got up and tried dragging Mason up from the bed but he was too heavy.

"Come on! We can't get kids without being prepared!" I said. Trying to convince him wasn't easy, he was always so stubborn.

"I don't want to take care of other people's children, that's not my or Tyler's job." He said but got up anyway.
"I feel bad for him, he has always been in his brothers shadows. He does everything for them any time they want, they just never return it." I sighed.

"Stop making me feel bad, I already agreed." Mason said as he shook his head. I smiled and took his hand as we left my house together. I showed him the way to Tyler's house, he wasn't impressed. They didn't live in a big house, it was actually quite small. I knocked and the door and waited for an answer, nothing.

I knocked one more time as Tyler came running to the door and let us in. He looked so stressed while handing me a girl. I took her and held her, she started putting her tiny hands everywhere on my face. Mason was holding a girl as well.

"They aren't allergic to anything, if they start crying they are either tired or hungry. Enjoy your night!" Tyler said as he disappeared out of the house. First it was going great, they were watching tv and staying quiet.

And then the one Mason had in his hands started crying.
"It's okay, just take this." He said as he handed her a baby bottle. She started drinking from it and afterwards they played together.

I never knew he was great with kids. The girl I was holding kept crying, I had to fight with her about eating, and then I figured out that I basically had to change her diapers.

Mason was laughing at me through the whole way. I would cut his dick off I didn't need it.

Then she was hungry again. Mason was so lucky, the girl that he was with was so easy to take care of. After a few minutes the little girl fell asleep on my chest. I tried moving but then she started groaning in her fucking sleep.

This was some hard work, and he wanted five of these kids? God no. I looked over at Mason and his girl was asleep as well. I took my phone and texted him since we weren't able to speak, the kids would wake up.

Me : I refuse to get five kids.

Mason : in fact, three kids sounds just fine.

Me : glad you agree!

Mason : I can't believe that this is what we did on our only enjoyable Sunday.

Me : if I knew this was how things would have gone, I wouldn't have agreed to it either.

Mason : blah blah blah.

I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off. I ran my hand up and down the little girls back as I threw my head back. It had been around an hour since Tyler left them with us and it made me desperate for him to come back. Mason stretched his hand out for me to hold. I held it and took a deep breath.

"How does Tyler deal with these almost every day?" I whispered. Mason shrugged and looked down at the floor.

"Maybe he is scared of his brothers, ever thought of that?" He suggested with a low voice. I shrugged and bit my lip.

"Or maybe he's just a big family person." I suggested as well. We both were whispering to succeed in not waking the kids up. When Olivia, the girl I had in my hands, started snoring I was sure that she was asleep now.

I got up with her in my arms, she didn't say or move a single bone. I walked into her bedroom and placed her down in the baby crib and put the blanket over her. I let the door stay open so I was able to hear if she was crying. I got back into the living room and looked at Mason that was still sitting with her on him. I pointed at the bedroom and he immediately understood what I meant.

He got up with the baby in his hands and went out to the hallway. I sat down on the couch with an exhausted sigh, I don't think I've ever been so exhausted before. I was never saying yes to taking care of anyone's children ever again.

Mason came back into the living room empty-handed. He sat down beside me and put his arm around my neck.

I opened my eyes and woke up to the sound of a crying baby. I didn't even notice that I fell asleep. I looked up and saw Tyler with one of the girls in his hands.

"Thank you for taking care of them once again." Tyler said. Mason nodded and got up with me beside him.

"Let's get you home." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.
_____________________________

Five is a little too much... please don't.

I mean yeah, kids are cute. But on the other fucking side, they are so fucking annoying. I have a love-hate relationship with kids. I only tolerate the cute quiet ones, not the ones who randomly slaps you.

Anyways, how was your day?! I hope it was great and you did some fun stuff or at least enjoyed your day in any way. Question of the day ; which chapter is your favorite? You don't have to answer lol.

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! It was hard writing honestly, I didn't really know how to do everything with the children in it as well but I hoped it worked out for you guys!

Please remember to vote<3