79.

I stretched my arms and legs while getting up from bed, of course Devon wasn't awake. I got up and walked over to her, poking her shoulder.

"Devon, wake up." I said. Annie was already out of bed. I started poking her some more but I didn't work so I had to improvise.

"Oh my god! Harry Styles is here!" I yelled, Devon's eyes opened as she sat up and looked around. I laughed when her face dropped at the realization.

"You have school—get up." I couldn't stop laughing, Devon pushed me away and got up in a grumpy way. I laughed a bit more and walked over to my closet to pick something pretty out. I decided a skirt and a shirt, things always got steamy between Mason and I whenever I wore skirts.

I changed my clothes and walked into the kitchen.
"How was yesterday?" I asked Vincent.

"Good. He seems like he changed, I'm happy for you." Vinnie said. Those words made me smile like an idiot. I took an apple and bit into it. I saw Annie walk out of the bathroom and she was already ready.

"Let's go." Annie said and held her hand out for me. I held it and followed her out of the house. In silence we walked our way to the school together, she didn't have to say anything, I knew what was causing it.

"Nervous?" I asked.

She shook her head and opened the door for me.

"Nope, not at all." She answered with a forced smile on her lips.

"You're allowed to be, Ann." I said and looked over at her.

"Well.. I'm not." Annie told me and looked around to find her boyfriend. When Tyler saw us he instantly ran over to us and hugged her. I let them have their moment and left.

I found Mason at the hallway and walked over to him, as I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"How was it with Vinnie yesterday?" I asked and held his hand. I was hoping I would hear something positive.

"It went a lot better than I expected." He said and gave me another kiss. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around him when he pulled away. Everything was finally great.

"Shit, I'm having history right now. Meet me at the cafeteria after!" Mason gave me another kiss and then forced himself to walk away. I looked down at the ground and smiled to myself, knowing that I'm dating the cutest guy.

"Hey, let's go to class." Tyler patted my shoulder. I turned around to see him with Annie clinging around his arm. I nodded and walked with him.

We got to the biology class and took a seat beside each other. The teacher came in and started explaining some weird shit.

"Do you understand what she's saying?" Tyler whispered, I slowly shook my head. When the teacher was done she handed some papers out that we had to sign.

"Why was Annie acting so weird?" He asked me.

"Uh I don't know... maybe because she's dating Tyler Davis?" I laughed out, Tyler rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"No but seriously... What's going on?"  He asked as he sounded a lot more serious this time. I could understand that he was worried but I wasn't able to tell him, It wasn't my place.

"I can't." I felt so guilty for having to keep it a secret. He didn't look happy at all. I knew Tyler though, he would rather hear it from Annie than me. He rolled his eyes and shook his head in disbelief

I was so bored and had nothing to do even Tyler was annoyed because I didn't want to tell him. I just wanted to see Mason again so he could put a smile on my face and make me forget that we were at school right now.