4.

"So, I heard your brother is throwing a party today?" I asked Kayla, she nodded.

"But it's not something you would want to join." She said, I gasped dramatically.

"What makes you think that? I love parties!" I exclaimed. She shook her head and smiled.

"Wait how do you know?" Kayla asked, I instantly got nervous and had to think of something quick.

"My— my brother told me." I lied, she nodded.

She took some candy out of the bowl.
"Isn't it funny how our brothers hate each other but their sisters are fucking best friends." She laughed out, I nodded and laughed a little.

"Do you know why they hate each other?" I asked her, she shook her head.

"Boys will be boys." She sighed.

I could already tell, Kayla wouldn't take me to that party. But Tyler would love to, he loves going to parties and getting drunk.

When Kayla left, I immediately texted Tyler if he wanted to go to a party. Of course he wanted to, saying that we should meet up at her house when it started to get dark outside.

Apparently that's the real time a party starts. How the fuck would I know? Vinnie never allowed me to go to parties, unless it was a birthday party. Well, it's not like he knows where I am now, I told him that I was going to Kayla's house which wasn't really a lie.

I was so so nervous, waiting for Tyler in front of their giant house with drunk people all around, the music being so loud that I was able to hear it from outside.

I knew that Kayla wouldn't be around, she told me that she was going to her aunts house. But it still made me so anxious. It was so dark outside and I was getting more and more impatient.

"Yo Veronica!" Tyler yelled. Coming out of nowhere with his beer.
"Sorry for being late, you know how I am. Always need a beer before the real party begins."

I shook my head and grabbed his arm, dragging him in with me. I've always admired how big their house was.

"Go get some beer and wait for me there." I pushed him away to the alcohol table. I pushed through the crowd, looking desperately for Mason. The music was loud enough to make me deaf, my heart was beating so fucking fast.

"It's a shame that you aren't wearing that pretty skirt you were wearing in detention." He whispered in my ear from behind.

I turned around and scoffed.
"You are so fucking unbelievable, blackmailing me to come here?" I pushed his shoulder, he rolled his eyes and took my hand. Leading me to the hallways where the music wasn't as loud.

"I didn't force you to come here, you came here by yourself." Mason smirked, I shook my head in disbelief of his stupidity.

"You are unbelievable." I mumbled, making him come closer.

"If you really hate me that much, why would you kiss me?" He asked, i looked at him confused and stood there in silence.

"I haven't kissed you—" He cut me off with a kiss, he put his hands around my waist.

No, not this shit again. I pulled away and wiped my lips with my hand.
"Stop coming onto me all the time!" I yelled, getting so frustrated.

"Then what are you really here for, Williams?" He asked me with a smirk.

"I'm here so I don't lose my best friend, that's what I'm here for." I explained to him, he nodded and started walking out on me.

I walked after him and grabbed his arm, making him stay in his place.
"What do you want? You got what you wanted, me to keep your dirty little secret away from Kayla." Mason said, he wasn't lying.

I kissed him. I know, I know. I'm such a fucking idiot.

He kissed me back, leaning me up against a wall, I wrapped my legs around his waist and deepened the kiss with opening my mouth more. His tongue slid in as we started making out even more. He tasted like alcohol and mint.

Mason pulled away and kissed down my neck, leaving hickeys. I accidentally moaned, slapping my hand over my mouth. He took my hand away from my mouth and held it up against the wall.

"I know you're a virgin." Mason mumbled, my eyes widened.
"How?" I asked, he laughed a little and placed another kiss on my neck.

"I have my sources. The question is, would you let me be the lucky guy?" He whispered, I bit my lip.

"Veronica?— and Mason." Someone said, I pushed Mason away from me as fast as I could.

Tyler was there, looking at me while being so confused. He saw it all, everything.
"I think I'm seeing hallucinations, I'm so drunk." Thank god, he's not in his right mind.

"That's not Mason! That's— that's Brandon!" I laughed out, Tyler nodded with a big giant laugh. I just said the first guy name my mind thought of.

"Um, Brandon, we should get going, I'll see you some other time." I said, he nodded and left the hallway. It became quiet, Tyler came over to me and put his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"Hey did that Malcolm guy leave hickeys on your neck?" Tyler asked while pointing at them. I specifically remember calling him Brandon but, Malcolm works too.

"Let's get you home."

I followed Tyler home because I was sure that he would wake up in a bush if I didn't help.

I knocked on Tyler's houses door, nobody answered until I tried again.
"Ugh, Kayla, stop being so stubborn and just kiss me." Tyler said, cupping my face. I immediately stopped him and removed his hands, then the door opened up.

His big brother, Jason, opened the door.
"Oh hey, yeah um, he's a little drunk." I told him, putting Tyler in his hands.

"Have a great night!" I said, leaving the house in a hurry. It was so late and if Vincent heard me coming home right now, he would kill me.

I walked home fast, so scared because of how dark it was. When I finally arrived I decided not to use the door and climb into my window instead.

When I entered my room, my door immediately opened.
"Where the fuck have you been?" My brother stormed in, I sighed and took my pyjamas out.

"Calm down, I told you that I was going to Kayla's house." I explained to him, putting the lights on.

"You never come home this late. And you didn't answer my calls." Vincent complained.

"Okay first of all, we were baking cookies. Second of all, my phone died." I lied, he looked me in the eyes and nodded.

"Answer my calls the next time, I called you a hundred of times. Oh and, if you come home this late again, I'll break your neck!" He yelled, while leaving me room.

I laughed and closed the door behind him. Ever since our dad abandoned us, he felt like he had to take the responsibility over me when my mother wasn't around because of her job.

I mean, it's sweet.

But he can calm the attitude a little.

Father Vincent, how funny does that sound.

______________________________

Hey guys! I hope you had a great day. Do y'all want me to make longer or smaller chapters than this?

A lot is going to happen so prepare (:

Do you have any assumptions? Feel free to comment them!

Remember to vote <3