50.

"Okay so you're dad is back?" Tyler asked, I nodded and closed my locker, Kayla put her hand on my shoulder and pouted.

"I'm so sorry about that, girl."

And that was it, there was the change of subject.
"Did you guys see how Lisa is dating Brett, that was a big left turn." Tyler said, as he turned around and looked at them.

I took my phone out and went to her Instagram, they actually were dating. A notification popped up on my screen, clicking on it and smiling afterwards.

Mason : look to your right.

I looked over to the right side of the hallway, seeing him made a giant smile appear on my lips. I looked back down at my phone, as I tried figuring out what I was going to write back.

Me : Hm, I don't see anyone.

Mason : funny.

I turned my phone off and put it down in my jeans pocket, and held the book tighter in my hands.

The bell started ringing as the both of my best friends looked at each other and groaned.
"Goddamn, we both have science, so we'll just catch up with you later." Kayla said with a smile, as she grabbed Tyler's hand and dragged him away.

Everyone disappeared from the hallways and I looked to my right, still seeing Mason standing there. He pointed at the janitor's room and then pointed back at me, I rolled my eyes as I watched him go in there.

I went into the janitor's room after he did, slowly closing the door behind me.
"Hey there." I lowly said, balancing up the closed door.

"Hey there." He repeated after me, making me laugh a little. Mason pulled me into a kiss and put his arms around my waist, my hands putting the books down on the floor and afterwards finding their own way to his neck.

"I want to make you mine, Veronica." He pulled away, looking into my eyes. I rolled my eyes and looked away, not wanting to keep the eye contact going.

"You don't believe me? I don't want to see you with any other guy than me, I want to show and tell everyone how lucky I am to have the girl I love all for myself. I'll do whatever it fucking takes." Mason said, cupping my face with his hands.

I smiled as our noses touched each other, feeling the butterflies in my stomach. He pulled my waist closer to him and sighed.
"Come on, let me take you on another date. Let's see how that's going to go." Mason suggested, another big smile curled up on my lips.

"Will you let me take you out, Williams?"

I sighed dramatically and shook my head.
"Do I have any other choice?" I asked, seeing a big smirk on his face.

"No, probably not." Mason answered, I laughed a little and kissed him. The kiss was gentle and sweet, it fit perfectly into the moment.

"But we have to do it before next week, our family is going on vacation for a while." He told me, I sighed and pouted.

"Who am I going to fuck then?" I asked, seeing him roll his eyes as he wrapped my legs around his waist. My back hit the wall and I put my arms around his neck again.

"We can just... sext?" Mason suggested, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Like anyone finds any pleasure in that." I groaned, playing with his hair.

"Mm, so the date?"

"Text me and we'll figure something out." I said, as he smiled at me. I jumped off of him and took my books up in my hands, opening the door. I always got butterflies whenever I was with him, for some reason he made me a little nervous.

I walked back to class, with a big smile. The teacher was so mad at me for being late, but I couldn't help but smile.

He wanted to make me his.

Mason wanted to make me his.

And I wanted to make him mine.

I took the seat beside a guy that I had seen around in geography class. I put my books on the table and shifted in my seat, trying to find a comfortable way to sit.

"What's your name?" I whispered to him, hoping that the teacher wouldn't notice.

"Wyatt."

I nodded as my lips turned into a thin line, I was probably looking so awkward.

"Cool name." I mumbled, looking down at my nails.

"What's your name?" Wyatt asked, it would be pretty funny if I lied about my name, so I decided to try it out.

"Nicole." That was the first name I could think of, his eyebrows raised as he stuck his hand out.

"Nice to meet you,Veronica." He whispered, I gasped and took his hand, slowly shaking it.

"I know your brother."

Of course he does, he did look a little familiar.

"That's why you look so familiar." I muttered under my breath. Wyatt had some curly blonde hair, he was honestly a very cute looking person. He did also look a little angry at times, he just had a resting bitch face.

"Excuse me?" Wyatt said, I looked over at him confused.

"Did you just say that I have a resting bitch face?" He said, scoffing at me. My eyes widened, did I actually just say that?

"Oh my god— I'm so sorry! That wasn't what I meant, well, I have a resting bitch face as well, there's nothing wrong with it, but if you think there is then I'm still very—"

"Miss Williams! Be quiet!" The teacher yelled, making me flinch in shock. I sighed and took a deep breath, feeling so embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, seeing a smile get on his lips.

"It's alright, Nicole."

I let a shaky breath out, looking at how much he enjoyed this dumb fucking moment.
__________________________

Hey! If you didn't already know, I got vaccinated and I am a little tired, I must say.

I'm already on chapter 50! Time seriously flies, I remember when I literally started writing the first chapters, wondering if anyone wanted to read this crap.

And right now, 21k reads! I'm so in shock and I'm so thankful for everyone of you, especially the ones that were here from the start.

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote!

Remember to drink and eat, I love you so much<3