73.

I woke up and looked at the boy in my bed, he looked so peaceful and cute. I took my phone and checked the clock, we were going to be late if we didn't get up right now. I poked his cheek a few times, but it didn't work. So I slapped him a few times, not hard of course.

I looked over at Annie's bed, she wasn't there, Devon wasn't either. I got up and decided to look through my closet. I suddenly felt a very hard slap on my ass.

"You idiot!" I grumbled and pushed him. He walked back to me and placed a kiss on my neck.

"Do we have to go?" Mason asked and put his arms around my waist. I nodded.

"I don't wanna go." He complained.

"Hm, I don't care." I answered. I found something to wear and threw it on my bed. I removed Mason's face and hand from me as I started changing. I could feel his eyes on me whenever I took a piece of clothing off, but decided not to comment on it.

I took my perfume and sprayed it over my chest like ten times a row.
"Do you want some?" I asked and held it up for him to smell. He smelled it and nodded, I smiled and sprayed it all over him as well.

"Let's go." I said and held his hand. We walked to the school together, hand in hand, even though we were so late at this point.

"It's nice not having to hide that we are dating anymore." Mason said. It really was nice, not having to be careful and look out for either Kayla or Vinnie. When we got to the hallways people were staring at us with widened eyes. I was sure that we had to get used to that.

Classes after classes I was getting more and more exhausted. My head started hurting and I felt sick, it felt so uncomfortable. When it finally was lunch and the only thing I wanted was water. I went up to the cafeteria and bought a bottle of water.

"Is everything okay?" Tyler asked from behind me. I sighed and turned around with a forced smile on my lips.
"I'm fine." I answered.

"Let's pretend I'm Mason! Okay... what's going on, baby?" Tyler mocked Mason's voice, I smiled but rolled my eyes anyway.

"Nothing is going on, I'm just a little tired and have a small headache." I said.

"Hey, Mason get over here!" Tyler yelled, I sighed and looked over at my boyfriend walking over to us. He wrapped his arms around me and placed a kiss on my head.

"You okay?" He asked as well. I nodded and put my hands on the ones around me. Mason pulled me in for a kiss, I kissed him back and could easily figure what he was tasting like.

"Are you drunk?" I asked. He shook his head and placed a kiss on my neck.

"Let's go and take a seat, I think Annie is waiting for us." Tyler said. I nodded as I got out of Mason's grasp and dragging him with me to one of the tables. Annie immediately made space for Tyler when he came to the table.

"Hi, how was your day?" He asked her as he sat down. She smiled and gave him a quick kiss, holding his hand.

"It was good, what about yours?" She asked him back. I sat down on Mason's lap and put my arms around his neck.

"Good." Tyler answered and kissed her again. When they pulled away, Tyler looked down at the table and back at me.

"Do you guys fuck with condoms?" Tyler asked us, my face reddened completely up in embarrassment.

"No, why?" Mason questioned, he was clearly weirded out. Annie's eyes widened as they looked at each other like they could read each others mind.

"You said that you were tired, you also said that you had a headache. You also look very pale to me." He said. Fear was the only thing I felt.

"We'll figure it out, when school is done we are going to buy a pregnancy test together and then we will take it from there." Mason whispered, I nodded. It didn't sound like it was his first time having to deal with something like this. It probably wasn't.

"Where's Wyatt?" Annie asked. I looked around and didn't see him. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Me : Where are you?

Wyatt : I'm taking a piss, y'all really can't live without me

I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off. After a few minutes he came into the cafeteria with Lisa clinging onto him, he looked like he wanted to kill himself. They sat down beside Mason and me.

"Hi!" Lisa giggled. Annie raised and eyebrow.

"Hi?" She said it like it was a question.

"You finally agreed to be her gay best friend?" I whispered to Wyatt with a small laugh. He rolled his eyes and threw his middle finger up in front of my face.

"Where's Brent?" I asked her.

"We broke up! He was so annoying." She said with a dramatic sigh. Everyone on the table became quiet.

"Anyways, cunts. I have English class in a few minutes so I have to get out of here." Wyatt said and got up, Lisa got up as well.

"Yeah, we'll see you later!" She added. We watched them walk away as Annie turned to me in confusion.

"What the hell was that?" Annie laughed out.

"I have no idea." Tyler answered.

"Let's skip the next classes and get that test, how does that sound?" He whispered. I nodded and got up.

"Where are you two going?" Tyler asked.

"Math—"

"Bathroom." Mason cut me off with a smile on his face. He took my hand as we left the school together. We went to one of the closest supermarkets to get a pregnancy test. Mason refused to let me pay for it like he always does which annoyed me so much.

"Can we use the toilets here?" Mason asked one of the workers. He nodded and showed us the way to the toilets. I took the test out of his hand and closed the door behind me. I opened the package and put it down on the counter as I pulled my jeans and panties down. I started peeing on the pregnancy test and then removed it.

Five to ten minutes.

Okay.

Five to ten minutes went by.

"What does it mean if there's two lines?" I yelled to Mason on the other side of the room.
______________________________

Hm, hm, hm. This gets more and more interesting every day LMAO.

How was your day? I hope you liked it and that it was a good day for you! My day wasn't the most exciting but it was good!

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did! I liked how everything was a little questionable like with Mason and Wyatt and everything.

Have a great day and take care, also remember to vote if you liked it<33