68.

I gave Mason the last kiss and got up, taking my jeans back on in a hurry, I had spent the night as his house. It wasn't because I didn't enjoy it, I just had places to be right now.

"Where are you going?" Mason asked, I honestly got scared when I heard his voice, I was pretty sure that he was awake.

"To the cafe with Tyler and Wyatt." I said, he sat up and looked at me with an unreadable look.

"You should take one of my shirts on." Mason said to me, he got up and walked over to his closet. He took one of his unbuttoned dress shirts and sprayed his cologne on it. Mason put it over my shirt like it was some kind of cardigan.

"You look even better, you can go now." Mason said, I looked at myself in the mirror and he came from behind and wrapped his arms around me.

"I think I'm going to go home and change my jeans, my hips looks weird in these." I mumbled, trying to pull them a little down. He pushed my hands away and shook his head.

"Don't lie to yourself." He whispered in my ear, I rolled my eyes and moved my gaze down to my stomach.

"Why do I look bloated already? I haven't even eaten anything." I sighed, I was so unsatisfied at the look I was looking at, which was myself.

"What are you talking about? I don't see any of those things you just said." Mason said, I pushed his hands off of me and sat down on the bed. He was still standing up, so when he lifted my face with his hand, I was basically looking up at him.

"You are so fucking beautiful, do you hear me? I won't stand here and listen to that bullshit. Believe me when I fucking say it, I'd rather embrace how beautiful you are than see how you're making yourself insecure, you are way too good for that." He told me.

I took his hand and held it in mine as I got up, getting up on his height to get a kiss.
"I love you." I muttered into the kiss.

"I love you too." He pulled away.

"Now, get going. I know how impatient that bitch Tyler gets." Mason said, opening the door for me. He walked me down the stairs and out of the house.

"I love you, take care." He said, kissing me the last time.

"I love you too." I pulled away with a big smile on my lips. Mason lived close to the cafe, so I wasn't that far away. It took me five minutes to get there, which wasn't enough for Tyler to explain.

"See who finally showed up!" Tyler yelled, I rolled my eyes and sat down. Wyatt laughed at Tyler's dumb joke, but then his eyes trailed down to the unbuttoned dress shirt.

"Someone had a fun night." Wyatt pushed Tyler's shoulder and pointed at the dress shirt, I looked down at it and wondered deep down in my brain.

What did the dress shirt even say since they think we had a very fun night, which we had, but that's not the point.

"Mason must be a kinky type, right?" He said to Tyler, Tyler looked confused at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, he must be. So, is he?" Tyler asked me, why did this question even get on table?

"Is that really what the ladies like?" Tyler turned to Wyatt, Wyatt shrugged and looked over at me.

"Don't look at me, ask her." He pointed at me, I shook my head.

"So the ladies don't like it?"

"No— I mean yes— it's different from person to person." I sighed, I was already so tired of this weird conversation. I felt sudden pat on my shoulder, I turned around and looked Kayla.

"Why is this girl everywhere that we are?" Tyler whispered, I cleared my throat and shrugged.

"Hey! It's nice to see you guys again." She said.

"It's sad that they can't say the same." Wyatt laughed out, my eyes completely widened at what he just said.

"Who are you even?" Kayla turned to him.

"I'm your daddy's secret cock-sucker." Wyatt winked at her, Kayla gasped and looked offend at Tyler and I. Tyler slapped his hand over his mouth, trying to keep his laugh back.

"I didn't come to talk with you anyways." She rolled her eyes at him, Wyatt rolled his eyes at her as well.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, I was honestly wondering if she was following us around or some weird shit.

"I usually hang out with Athena here."

Ah, of course she still hangs out with Athena. Two bitches meant for each other.

"That dress shirt looks familiar." Kayla pointed at Mason's dress shirt on me, instantly kicking nerves in.

"But you have to go now, right? Bye bye." Wyatt winked at her, she scoffed and walked away. Tyler finally burst out laughing, he had tried holding it back for so long.

"How did you even come up with that?" Tyler was gasping for air, Wyatt smirked and shrugged.

"Can't help that I'm funny." He said, I rolled my eyes and looked behind me, looking around. She recognized the dress shirt, well. I started playing with the hem of it and his cologne was clearly able to smell. It made me feel less anxious.

Tyler leaned in against the table with a suspicious smile on his lips.
"So... are you guys kinky or not?" He whispered.

"Are we seriously still talking about that? I don't know if Annie likes kinky men, stop trying to get the answer out of me!" I sighed, Tyler's eyes widened as he shook his head.

"I don't care about her kinky shit." He sat back and cleared his throat.

"That guy has a great ass." Wyatt mumbled, I looked behind me and saw a guy, well Wyatt wasn't exactly wrong.

"Why are you even looking at his ass?" I whispered.

"He's right though." Tyler added, Wyatt nodded as they kept staring at his ass. I shook my head and looked away.

"Can you stop looking at his ass?" I whispered to the two boys sitting at the same table as I was.

Wyatt looked away from his ass and back over at me.
"Mason has a good ass as well." Those words made me gasp, I already knew that but he looked at his goddamn ass.

"Keep your eyes away from my boyfriend's ass!" I slapped his arm, he groaned in pain and hit back.

"He's not completely wrong." Tyler agreed with him once again, making me gasp again.

"Well, I'm the one getting that ass, so." I proudly smiled at them, Wyatt rolled his eyes at me but I continued having that smile formed.
____________________________

TOO MUCH ASS ACTION.

Heyyy! How was your day? I hope it was great! If it wasn't, I'm so sorry, I hope tomorrow will be so much better, I wish the best for each one of you out there.

Did you like this chapter? If you did, feel free to comment and say what you liked the most, if you don't want to, you don't need to, of course.

If you liked it, please vote so I'm aware! I love each one of you, thank you so much for 2,2k votes, I couldn't be more grateful. I don't deserve all of you, thank you for reading this far.

I love you<3