22.

MATURE CONTENT
I hadn't talked to anyone after I stormed out, I got Vinnie away from Hayes house and now he's back home, I couldn't really tell if he was sober or okay. I made sure every drink with alcohol was thrown out, I didn't want him to get caught up in it again. But I still had to attend school, which was hard when I had my brother at home.

"Call me every hour, if you miss an hour, I'll come home right away." I explained, he nodded and laid back down. I smiled as I took my bag over my shoulder and left the house. I walked to the school, I didn't really know who I was supposed to hang out with. I was upset at Tyler, Tyler hung out with Kayla and the new students.

I looked around the hallways and my eyes met Hayes' it looked like he was alone as well because Vinnie wasn't here at the moment. I had planned that I was going to talk with the principal, so he wasn't going to expel him.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I decided to walk over to him with a smile.

"Do you want to sit together at the cafeteria?" I questioned, he smiled.

"Sure, if you want to." Hayes said, I nodded and the bell rang, so I walked away into one of the classes. Tyler was sitting Kayla, and Valerie was sitting with Ace. Athena was sitting with no one but her phone in her hand.

The class was about to start until someone knocked on the door, it was a teacher and Mason.
"Hello, Miss, I hope you don't mind if I throw this kid in here for the rest of the day." The teacher asked the other teacher. It meant that Mason hadn't behaved well in his own class, especially if he got thrown into another class.

"It's alright, just sit down, kid." The female teacher said, Mason looked around the class and was figuring out where he should sit down. I knew he wasn't going to sit with me after everything he said to me. I looked through the many papers on my table and looked through them.

I noticed Mason walking by my table, he was definitely going to sit with Athena. Then he turned around and sat by the seat beside me, I looked at him confused as he smirked. I rolled my eyes and wrote the notes down again.

"I get it, I get it, you're mad at me." He whispered, I didn't answer him and filled the papers out.

"Come on, you might as well answer me." Mason said once again, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"If you would stop having such mood swings, I would stop being mad at you all the time." I whispered back, he smiled and rolled his tongue inside of his cheek.

"If you are so mad at me then, take your anger out on me." He suggested, I crossed my legs and raised my eyebrows.

"And how would I be able to do that?" I asked, he shrugged with a smirk. I already knew what he was going to say.

"Meet me at the boys' restrooms." Mason whispered, sending shivers down my spine. He got up and let the teachers know that he was going to the restroom. I waited a few minutes after he disappeared and got up.

Leaving the classroom and going straight to the boys restrooms. I closed and locked the door behind me.

"Can I slap you?" I asked, he slowly nodded as I smiled and punched him instead.
"That was for my brother." I yelled, his nose started bleeding as he quickly took some paper while holding it to his nose.

I walked closer to him and kicked him away, his back hit the wall.
"That one was for me." I mumbled, opening one of the doors to the toilet stall.

"Fuck you, Mason." I shouted, grabbing his arm and putting the toilet seat down. Pushing him down to sit, unbuttoning my jeans while pulling the zip down.

"I'm so mad at you, you don't fucking understand." I whispered under my breath as I pulled my panties down. I helped him take his own pants and boxers down. I sat down on him, making us straddle.

A shaky breath escaped my mouth, feeling him inside of me. I stopped moving to adjust his size, it had been a long time since he last was inside of me.

I slowly started moving up and down, Mason put his hands on my hips, as I slapped them away. He didn't get to be in control right now.

"I fucking hate you." I moaned out, bouncing up and down, he threw his head back and groaned.

"I fucking hate you too."

The sound of our moans and his balls slapping my ass repeatedly filled the room. I was in too much pleasure to notice his hands on my hips, feeling the knot slowly coming.

"Yes! Continue right fucking there, don't fucking stop!" I cried out, going even faster.

I almost screamed out in pleasure, feeling so overwhelmed with pleasure and anger. It felt good getting my anger out like this, feeling my liquid run down my thighs as he pulled out. My legs were shaking from the big amount of pleasure I just felt.

We both got up, as I took some paper and wiped it off of me, taking my panties back up. I looked up at the tall guy in front of me.

"Open your mouth." Mason demanded, I gulped and opened it as he spit in my mouth. I swallowed it and smiled.

"That's the fucking smile I'd go crazy for." He whispered, the rosy colour showed up on my cheeks.
"Go crazy for me then." I said, he shook his head.

"That's never going to happen." Mason said, walking away from me.

"Why not?" I asked, he stopped walking and turned around.

"That's not who I am, you know that as well." Mason laughed out, I bit my lip.

"There you are with the mood swings again, saying that you could go crazy for me, then afterwards reminding me of how much of a fuckboy you are." I shouted, he looked offended and walked over to me.

Kissing me roughly while grabbing my hair in his fist. Mason pulled away as he ran his thumb over my lips.

"That's just how I am, unfortunate for you." He smirked, there he goes again, blaming himself for being like that. Which was completely ridiculous, it was the worst excuse I've ever heard.

"Oh and, tell your brother that I'm praying that he gets better." Mason smirked, my brows furrowed.

Then he unlocked the door and left, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes in frustration. Mason was so hard to understand, he could never make his mind up.

I took my phone out and called my brother, I wanted to make sure he was okay.
"Hey, how are you holding up?" I asked.

"Good, you woke me up." He groaned, I smiled.

"Go back to sleeping, I'll be back soon." I told him, he hung up. I was about to leave the restroom as a guy stepped in, looking at me while being so confused. I cleared my throat and left.

______________________________

Hello babes! I'm so glad to see you back to read another chapter. I'm really grateful that you guys chose to read this story, it means a lot.

Feel free to vote and comment!

I'd love to hear your opinions about everything in the book right now, no pressure and don't be shy<3

I want to shout out two people because y'all are great and vote and write the funniest comments.