34.

Feeling a hand on my back as I stopped packing my things down my backpack.
"Why are you packing? Where are you going?" Mrs. Miller asked me, I knew that the goodbye between us would be the hardest.

"My mom is back with her new family and wants me to come back living with them, so." I explained to her, she nodded and sat down on the bed.

"Why don't you stay a little longer? I can talk with your mum about it." She offered, would that actually work? Then I didn't have to deal with her and Ken, or whatever the fuck his name was.

"Would you do that?" I asked, she nodded and took my hand.

"Then we can work everything out between you and Kayla before you leave, how does that sound?" Mrs. Miller asked me, I agreed as I watched her leave the room.

I put the backpack down on the floor as I walked downstairs, seeing Kayla in the kitchen and Mr. Miller in the living room. I walked into the living room, taking a glass and filling it up with water.

"Are you planning on making this your house as well?" Kayla asked me, with so much attitude. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm moving out soon, so no need to worry." I muttered, drinking the water in the cup.

"What? Why?" She asked, sounding a lot different than what she just said to me.

"My mom is back, you can start celebrating now." I said sarcastically, putting the glass inside of the dishwasher.

Kayla didn't say more, I was thankful for that I had the ability to shut her up. I walked upstairs, planning on packing Freddie's things as well, but he wasn't there.

Freddie is always in my room, well, if Mrs. Miller wants to have some time with him, I allow her to. But she always lets me know.

I started looking around the giant house, hoping I'd find that damn ginger cat. I had been everywhere, bedrooms, office, library, living room, kitchen.

Well, I avoided one bedroom.

Mason's, that was the only one I hadn't checked. I opened his door, hoping he wasn't home.

There he was, there was smoke everywhere in his room because of Mason smoking. He was shirtless and on his chest, my cat mysteriously sat there.

"Can I get some alone time with him, now that you're leaving and taking him with you?" Mason said, with some sassy attitude in his voice.

"Fine, just remember to bring him back." I demanded, closing the door as I walked back to the room I was moving out of soon enough.

I honestly really wanted to stay, my real home was never going to become home again, now that mom was back with her boyfriend and his family.

My phone started ringing, it was Ace. I didn't even bother answering, I felt so disappointed in him. I ignored his call and decided to take my last shower in the Miller house. I locked the door and got in the shower, closing my eyes as the water fell down my body.

I took some of the shampoo and spread it in my scalp, making sure to wash my hair good enough. I washed it away as I started getting flashbacks.

"It's because you're in love, Williams." I remember Mason telling me, I denied it, knowing I wasn't able to love him.

"I can't be in love with you, it's going to break too many hearts." I told him, feeling my heart ache. He didn't dare to look at me but continued to hold me.

Well.

"Love is shitty, I'd rather have friends by my side." I remembered Vinnie telling me that, years back. I don't know why, but I kept it in my mind.

Damn.

"If I could, I would I'd marry Tyler to prove my love to him." Kayla said that to me once, I was jealous of how crazy in love she was with my best friend. I wanted something that they had as well.

I just want to be able to relate to I Wanna Be Yours or R u mine. I got out of the shower and took one of the towels, drying me body off. Afterwards I squeezed the water out of my hair, brushing through it.

I decided to go outside on the roof one last time before I would be leaving and never living here again. I waited till it started getting dark outside, wanting to see the stars again.

I climbed onto the roof and was about to fall, feeling my heart beat so hard. I sighed and held tight onto as I threw myself up and sat down. Watching the stars in the silence, one of the best feelings I had felt in a while.

Maybe I was in love, I just didn't know it yet. I could be with Ace, maybe even Hayes. Who knows, definitely not me.

____________________________

Hey guysss, what did you think of today's chapter? I hope you liked it, I feel so sad about her leaving ):

Team Ace or Team Mason? I'm not allowed to pick any teams right now (;

Thank you for reading! Remember to vote and comment if you feel like it<3