56.

MATURE CONTENT

Here we were, in detention on a nice Saturday. I was so mad at him, for what happened with that girl, and because we got detention.

Well, mostly the thing about the girl, of course.

"You two, stay in here. I'm going to go to the library to get some books." She said, she stopped at the door and turned around again.

"I don't even trust you, Mr. Miller, I'll lock the door." The teacher said, as she left with the door locked. I rolled my eyes and opened my book.

"Veronica, sit over here." Mason whispered, I shook my head as he continued.
"Come on, sit here, love."

"Can you not?" I answered, he rolled his eyes and got up, walked over to me and sat down on the seat beside me.

"You are so damn hard to please." He groaned, I crossed my legs and continued to read.

"Remember what you said about that girl?" He reminded me, I was talking about her hair, body, eye colour.

"I'm surprised that you don't remember her name." I said, he groaned and threw his head back in annoyance.

"There's this one thing that makes me go even more crazy about you." Mason said, god how I just wanted to punch him in the face. I don't know why, honestly.

"Your thighs, goddamn."

That was unexpected, I had always been so insecure about my thighs, and how big they looked. I looked up from the book and into his eyes, looking for the joke.

"I love you." I blurted out, seeing him not respond for a few second.

"You love me." He repeated after me, trying to understand it on his own.

"Yes, I love you." I got up and sat on his lap, so we were straddling. Mason's smile was wide, I had never seen him so happy before.

He pulled me in for a kiss, putting his hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. I instantly felt his boner, he really did have a thing for the classroom thing.

"If she comes back in here, I will murder you." I said in between the kisses, opening my jeans up.

"Are you going to fuck me in detention, Williams?" Mason's raspy voice asked me.

"Do you want me to?" I asked him back and pulled away, looking for an answer.

"Fuck yes." He agreed, kissing me once again. I pulled my jeans a little down and slid my panties to the side, unbuttoning his pants as well.

"Fuck this, get up." Mason demanded, I look confused at him and got up, him getting up as well.

"Just bend over." He said, I bent over the table, feeling my chest and stomach collide with the cold wood. He slid my panties down to my ankles and let me feel his sex against mine.

Feeling his cock tease me and slide up and down, I was becoming more and more desperate, so I pushed myself against him instead.

"So eager for me, aren't you?" He whispered, I held onto the edges of the table and nodded.

"Give me a fucking answer." He groaned, starting slam himself inside of me. My eyes rolled because of how pleasuring it was.

"I'm so f-fucking eager for you." I moaned out.

Mason put his hand on my mouth, blocking the moans escaping from my mouth.

I pulled it away and bit my lip.
"H-Harder!" I almost yelled out, feeling how he thrusted harder into me, feeling the clench inside of me.

"So fucking naughty you are, isn't that right? Getting fucked while being bent over at detention, who would have fucking thought." Mason slapped his palm against my ass, making me gasp.

"I'm so close." I cried out, feeling his arm around my throat, pulling me up to him.

"Cum for me, come on, let it all go, we both know you want to." He whispered into my ear, with a devilish voice. I squeezed his arm hard and did as he said, let go.

"F-Fuck!" I breathed out heavily, feeling the biggest knot take over me. The breathtaking feeling, letting the pleasure take over me.

He pulled out of me, sliding my panties back on and my pants as well.
We both sat down in a hurry, hoping that the teacher wouldn't be coming back soon.

"Did you?—"

"No, but I was very fucking close." He interrupted me, already knowing what I was going to ask him.

"I'll make it up to you soon enough." I mumbled, his eyebrows raised but with his usual smirk. I rolled my eyes as we both heard how the door unlocked, she was back.

Thank god, we finished before she was back.

"You changed your seats?" She asked, slamming the many books down on the table.

"Can't help it, she's too beautiful not to." The teacher smiled at me when she heard Mason say that, I looked away, in attempt to hide how much I was blushing.

"Wanna go to my place later?" He whispered, I sighed.

"Do I have any other choice?" I asked him, Mason shook his head and grabbed my hand, slowly rubbing it.

"I have to study though, and I'm seriously when I say that." I whispered, he nodded and looked away.

"Study... sure."

"Be quiet! Or else I'll have to give you a week more." The teacher shook her head and opened up one of the books that she had found. I smiled to myself and looked down.
___________________________

I love how everyone is writing 'this is going so fast' on chapter three but they start dating ten thousands of chapters later, y'all gotta trust the goddamn process.

It was just sex back then, now it's love (:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the smut, it was honestly very hard to write mostly because I wanted it to be nice for you to read.

If you enjoyed this chapter, please remember to vote so I'm aware of it!

Overall I hope each one of you have a great day, thank you so much for all the reads and comments, take care until the next chapter<3