19.

"Shut your damn mouth." I slapped Tyler, Kayla gasped as she slapped mine.

"Oh so that's how it's gonna be?" I said, slapping both of their cheeks, they both attacked me.

"We win." Tyler smiled, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
"You guys cheated but, okay."

"Jesus Christ." I heard Kayla mumble, I turned around and looked at the three unknown new students walk down the hallway. They all were so fucking pretty.

                            ACE HARRIS                            __________

ACE HARRIS
__________

                            ACE HARRIS                            __________

VALERIE HARRIS
________

                     VALERIE HARRIS                           ________

ATHENA HARRIS
_____________

"Maybe I should try a threesome with the blond one and Kayla." Tyler whispered, I pushed him off of me as they came closer to us.

"You are Derek's daughter, right?" The blond one asked, giving Kayla a hug.

"Yeah!" She said, surprised with the hug but accepted it anyway. I immediately got eye contact with the boy, looking much taller than me.

"I'm Valerie! That is my sister, Athena, and my brother, Ace." She introduced them all, Tyler grabbed my arm and leaned in.

"No need to drool." He whispered, I rolled my eyes and pushed him off.

"No need to get violent now!" Tyler yelled, being offended by getting pushed and almost falling.

"That is my boyfriend, Tyler, and that is my best friend, Veronica." Kayla pointed at us with a smile, I waved to the blond girl as she shook my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you." She said, I nodded and smiled.

"The pleasure is mine." I answered, Valerie smiled back. Mason walked over to us and leaned on a locker.

"Hello, must be the Harris's, right? I'm Mason." He said, shaking all of their hands with his. He looked over at Ace, who was staring at me.

"Mate, do you wanna hang out with me and my friends instead of these weird people?" Mason asked Ace, Ace shook his head and smiled.

"Nah, I'll be fine over here." He answered Mason, Mason looked shocked over at him as he nodded.

"Fine, then I'll stay here as well."

I didn't even want to meet Mason's eyes after what he sent me yesterday, it woke a whole new part of me up and I decided I was done with Mason, for real this time.

I could feel him trying to desperately meet my eyes.
"Let's go to the cafeteria." Kayla said, leading us all over there. I sat down as Ace sat down beside me.

"So, what do you like doing?" Ace asked me, twirling my hair with one of his fingers.

"Um, study?" I said, I didn't really know what to answer.

Athena burst out laughing.
"Did you just say study?" She laughed out, Ace smiled as he gently hit her arm.

"Shut up, she's innocent, I like innocent girls." He mumbled, I immediately got butterflies and started to blush.

"So, what's your type, girls?" Mason asked them, Athena bit her lips.

"Anything mysterious." She smirked.

"Sounds like something just for me." Mason mumbled. I rolled my eyes and looked down.

"Well, I'm into girls." Valerie exclaimed, putting her hand on the table.

"What about you, Veronica?" Ace asked, I shrugged.

"Anyone who treats me well, I guess." I said, I didn't really have much of an answer.

"I can treat you well." Ace smirked, I laughed and nodded my head.
"I bet you can."

Later that school day I was standing at my locker, I couldn't open it.
"Fuck!" I yelled with frustration, punching the locker.

My fist started hurting so bad, I groaned out in pain.
"Why would you punch your locker?" Tyler asked, looking confused at me. He was always confused, it wasn't really shocking.

"I'm just stressed." I said, putting my forehead against the locker and sighing.

"I'm going to go home, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, leaving the school in a hurry.

When I arrived home, I immediately heard arguing. I walked to the living room and saw Vincent and my mother arguing.

"You can't just create a whole new life and then fucking abandon us whenever you want to!" He yelled in her face.

"I have never abandoned you! You need to remember who you are talking to, Vincent."

"I don't give a single fuck, do you hear me? We don't need you here, we've been so fucking fine without you." My brother said, leaving the living room and slamming the door behind him.

I'm not much of a crier, but the whole situation made me come in a bad place mentally. I hated when people yelled at each other harshly, made me shake and get nervous.

Call me dramatic or whatever, but I cried the whole day. I decided to go to sleep when it became late.

Until someone started banging on my window.
"What the fuck." I mumbled, turning the lights on again.

______________________________