72.

I pulled my blanket down and slowly sat up. I looked beside me and saw Devon in my bed, what the hell was she doing in my bed? I don't remember anything happening last night. I looked over at her bed and saw Tyler laying in it.

Goddamn.

Of course.

"Fat ass." I mumbled and got up. I left our bedroom and went to the living room, no one was in there. Afterwards I went into the kitchen and of course the perfect couple were sitting there and drinking tea together as always.

"Are you okay? You came in here with some bad energy." Kenneth said. I raised an eyebrow and sat down beside my mother.

"Good morning to you too, Kenneth." I answered. Mom looked suspiciously at me and drank from her cup.

"So... Tyler slept over?" Mom asked me, I nodded and crossed my legs.

"He's dating Annie right? That's so exciting." Kenneth said. I smiled and shrugged at them.

"Veronica! There's someone at the door for you." Max yelled, which made me nervous. I was hoping it was Wyatt, but I think I knew that it wasn't going to be him. I got up and walked to the door as I looked at Mason that was standing outside my front door.

"You have been avoiding me." He informed me like I wasn't aware of it on my own.

"Oh, have I?" I said. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I get it, but I panicked. I didn't know what to do." Mason excused his actions.

"How was it?" I asked.

"What?"

"The dinner, you idiot." I told him.

"If you want me to be honest with you... it was fucking boring." He explained. I didn't really know if he was lying.

"She tried to kiss me, but I didn't let her. I'm yours and she knew that, I don't fuck with people like that." Mason told me. I didn't know how to react, if I should kiss him or slam the door in his face.

"Don't be mad, please. I won't hang out with her again, I promise. And I really fucking missed you, so can you stop avoiding me please?" He begged, I smiled and looked down.

"Well... if you're that desperate then I might have to." I laughed out. Mason rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"I'm definitely not desperate, I just missed you."

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Desperate."

"Definitely not."

"Desperate."

"Nope."

"Desperate for me."

"Okay, maybe." He finally gave in.

I smiled and crossed my arms.

"Can I get a kiss?" Mason asked, I shook my head.

"Nope! I have a bad morning breath." I said truthfully. Mason rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I don't care. Whatever, can I come inside so I can wait for you to eat and then I'll kiss you?" He suggested. I chuckled and took his hand as I led him inside with me. I sat down beside my mother as Mason sat down beside me.

"Mason! It's nice to see you here! How's your mother?" Mom asked him. Mason was still holding my hand under the table as he gently rubbed it in circles. Was he nervous? He never did that before.

"She's good, thank you for asking. How are you, Mrs. Williams?" He asked back. Mom looked over at me with a proud smile.

"I'm good, thank you for asking." She answered.

Mom started making breakfast for me which was nice, she always made the best pancakes. As I took a plate and started eating it, Tyler came out of my room. Mason looked confused at me but I just sat there and enjoyed the moment.

"He slept here to be with Annie." I whispered in his ear. Mason's eyes widened and Tyler just sat down beside Kenneth.

"Good morning to you too, Tyler." Kenneth said to him. Tyler rubbed his eyes in a very aggressive way and then stared at the leftover pancake on my plate. I slid the plate over to him because I felt bad, he was probably starving, even though he always was.

"Can I get a kiss now?" Mason asked as he leaned in. I nodded and gave him a quick kiss, not wanting to feel mom and Kenneth's eyes on us.

Later on, Mason and I were sitting in my bed. He was sitting in between my thighs, he would stroke his hand down my legs and also place a few kisses inside of my inner thighs. It made me get nervous and redden completely up every time.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked and slightly turned his head. I nodded and smiled.

"Just continue whatever you're doing." I said.

And then he did it again, kissed my inner thighs. To distract myself I started playing with his hair. He seemed to enjoy it more than I did.

"I think we should be a truthful couple so I have something to tell you." He said as he flipped around, so his head was right at my sex. Those words made me nervous and scared, had he kept something from me once again?

"I'm horny."

I sighed in relief.

"Thank god." I mumbled.

"God? Nah, I think you should thank my cock." Mason said, I rolled my eyes and removed my legs from him.

"Do I have to remind you that my mother is home?" I asked. He raised and eyebrow.

"That doesn't have to stop us. I'm sure you can be good for me and stay quiet, can't you?" Mason said with a smirk. It made it so hard to say no.

"You know that I want to say yes." I sighed.

"Then say yes, love." He whispered. I threw my head back and shook my head, that was one of the hardest things I had ever done.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow! Let's hang out at yours tomorrow." I looked at him as I winked.

"Fine, tomorrow." He sighed and rolled his eyes in a defeated way. I sat up and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Don't do that again, you'll make me end up with blue balls." Mason sat up and took a pillow.

"Noted. No blue balls." I smiled.
___________________________

Hey! The ending of this book is near and I can already feel my heart ache while writing this right now.

How was your day? I hope it was good and hope that you enjoyed it! Remember that I love you so much, and always will. Thank you all so much for reading this far, I remember being excited about 1k weeks ago and now we are at 334k, I can't believe it. I can't thank you all more than this!

Also thank you for all of the heartwarming messages, it means incredibly much to me.

If you enjoyed this chapter more than I did, please vote so I know to make more chapters like this!<3