46.

Mom actually got me a therapist after I told her about it, her name was Tahlia and she was incredibly nice. I had been at her office once, I didn't really tell her much because of how nervous and shy I was, also the fact that I didn't want to confess everything to a complete stranger, I wanted things to go slow first.

As right now, I was sitting on FaceTime with Kayla.
"He seriously said that?" She asked me, I nodded and looked at how she was eating fries.

"Tyler was on and on about how he wanted to move in with you, marry you, have kids with you. It was so cute." I told her, with a smile on my lips.

"I love that boy so much." She giggled, I nodded and put the phone down as I fixed my pillows. When I took it up in my hands again, someone else was calling me.

"Wait, Kayla I'll call you back, my step-sister is calling." I lied, waiting to hear a response.

"Okay, be quick!" She demanded, I hung up and accepted the call.

"What do you want?" I asked, sounding annoyed at him, as I put it on speaker.

"I thought about what you said last night, I'll text you when I'm planning on picking you up." Mason said, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fine." I didn't even want to argue about it, well maybe I should have asked where he was taking me before he hung up on me. Well, too late now.

I called Kayla back, as I felt a little nervous about wherever he was taking me. And what was I supposed to wear? I don't want to wear something that doesn't fit to the place we are going.

Well, while Kayla was explaining some weird shit, I decided to text him about it, I had too many questions.

Me : What do you want me to wear?

Mason : a dress, you look gorgeous in dresses.

Then it's settled, a dress.
"Kayla, I have to get going. I need to get ready for the family dinner today." I said, she nodded and sighed.

"Okay then, have fun."

"Bye." I said, hanging up once again. I got up and started looking through my closet, I didn't have that many dresses, and those I had were all black.

I looked at myself in the mirror and held the two different dresses up for myself to see, I wasn't able to decide what I was going to do. The both of them went over my knees, one of them had sleeves and the other one didn't.

I took the both of them and left my room, going to look for mom and Kenneth, for that sake if he's there too. When I found them in the living room, I stood in front of them and placed the two different dresses up to my body.

"What are you doing?" Kenneth asked, mom looked so confused as well.

I sighed.
"I'm going on a date, which one them should I wear?" I asked, they both exchanged a look as mom smiled.

"Let me see the other one again." Mom said, as I put the other dress up to my body once again.

"Hm, the black one." Kenneth jokingly said, I rolled my eyes as I listened to mom and him continuing to laugh at his awful dad joke.

"Honey, you should take the one on the right." Mom said, while she continued to laugh afterwards.

"Thank you." I sighed, being grateful for that one of them finally could come with a real answer. I went back to my room and got dressed, brushing through my hair several times.

"Do I look good?" I asked myself, then shaking my head and slapping my forehead.

"Why would you even be worried about that? God, I'm there to look good for myself and myself only." I told myself, why was I even talking with myself?

Mom opened the door and stuck her head into my room.
"Are you eating dinner here?" She asked me, I shook my head, or I wasn't actually sure about it.

"Maybe just save the food for me? I don't know if I'm going to eat it." I mumbled, she nodded and left, not closing the door after her.

I got up, feeling so annoyed at her and closed the door, my phone started ringing as I took it up in my hands.
"Come to your parking lot." Mason said as he mysteriously hung up on me.

I left the house and walked a few miles away, walking to the parking lot as he told me to. I was feeling slight nervous, about everything.

What a spoiled kid.

I opened the car door and slowly sat down, closing the door. Mason looked at me with a smile on his face, I looked around the expensive car I was sitting in.

"Welcome." He said, I looked back at him as my lips made a thin line.

"Where are we going?" I asked, not saying thanks to him. He turned the key to the left as the car started itself up.

"That's a secret." Mason lowly said, as he started to drive. My eyes kept on looking at his hands on the steering wheel. I know that he was an absolute idiot, but his hands were sexy.

He parked some weird place, as he got out. I stayed in the car and took a deep breath, as he opened the door for me, so unnecessary.

I walked out as I looked at the massive building in front of us, feeling Mason's hand on my back as he lead me inside.

I looked around, feeling so unamused.

"A hotel?"
__________________________

Hey! What did you think of today's chapter? I hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for reading it!

Remember to vote!

How was your day? I hoped it was okay and you enjoyed it. I love each one of you, thank you so much for choosing to read this book, it means incredibly much to me!!<3