63.

I walked into the library, seeing Wyatt and Tyler already sitting there. I pulled the chair out and sat beside Wyatt.

"So, did anything fun maybe happen?" Tyler winked at me, I rolled my eyes and sarcastically nodded.

"Yeah, if you call arguing fun, then yeah." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"Am I missing something?" Wyatt asked, Tyler leaned in and observed my face expression.

I pushed Tyler's face away with my hand and shook my head.
"You're not missing a single thing out, let me tell you that." I sighed.

"What did you argue about?" Tyler asked.

"Who did she even argue with?" Wyatt continued asking, he was more than confused.

"Fucking Kayla." I told him.

"You argued with Kayla?" Wyatt asked.

"What did he say about her?" Tyler asked me, I was slowly started to get confused when the both of them were asking me different things.

"He blamed me for that she was sitting alone and shit." I explained.

"Who's he?" Wyatt questioned, Tyler turned to him and leaned in to whisper something in his ear.

"Oh well, that was very unexpected." He said, making Tyler giggle. I sat back and shook my head, feeling annoyed with the both of them.

"Am I supposed to help you with the homework or not?" I asked Tyler, he nodded and opened his book for me.

Tyler was really the dumbest person ever, I had try helping him and help him understand what the answers were to the homework, he just said the wrong answer every time.

I ended up getting so tired, that I just did it for him.

"If you say 'your nom' one more time, I'm gonna throw this fucking book at you." I threatened him.

"Alright! Alright! I'm sorry." Tyler groaned. I felt someone pat on my shoulder, I hoped it would be Mason that came to apologize.

"Oh my god, Ace! What are you doing here?" I got up and he put his arms out for a hug, I hugged him for a few minutes and pulled away.

"I just wanted to see you guys." He told us, Tyler got up and gave him a quick hug.

"Nice to see you back, man." Tyler said to him, Ace just nodded and patted his back gently. I looked back and saw Wyatt just look confused at us.

"Who's he? Your new boyfriend?" Ace said.

"No, I'm gay." Wyatt blurted out, slapping his hand over his mouth quickly. Tyler's eyes widened as we both turned around to look at him.

"I was kidding!" He nervously laughed out.

"We'll talk about that later." I mumbled and turned back around to Ace.

"I can't believe it, I didn't think you'd want to see me." I said with a smile, he pulled me in for another hug, this time it was a lot tighter.

"It's good to see you back, Ace." Goddamn, why does Mason show up everywhere?

"I wish I could say the same about you." Ace snapped at him, making Tyler gasp dramatically. Mason took my hand and pulled me over to him, kissing me without my will.

"I'm not doing this with you right now, Mason, get your shit together." I pushed him away and wiped my lips off with my hand, giving Ace a slight smile.

"What the actual fuck." We all heard another new voice behind me, but I recognized it. Hayes and Vinnie was standing there, oh my god.

"I thought Hayes was out of his mind when he told me about this, seems like I expected too much from you this time." Vincent said.

"I won't judge you in this dumb fucking decision-making, but don't expect me to support you two being together either." He said, walking out of the library.

Hayes stayed where he stood and shook his head at me.
"You're fucked up, Veronica." He said, walking out as well.

"Veronica—" I didn't give Mason the chance to even apologize.

"Get out, and I fucking mean it." I yelled in his face, Mason backed away from me but kept looking straight into my eyes.

And then he left. I put my hands on the table and took deep breaths, multiple deep breaths. I felt a hand on my arm and another on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Ace whispered in my ear.

"I need some air." I said, leaving the library and going outside. I sat down on one of the benches, running a hand through my hair.

"What did you get yourself into, Veronica?" Ace asked, sitting beside me. I shrugged and took a deep breath.

"Some dumb shit." I muttered, not wanting to say something I would regret.

"Yeah? Dating Mason is dumb shit?" He continued asking, I sighed.

"As you can see, it's not going that fucking well. So yeah, right now I would call it dumb shit." I told him, Ace nodded.

"Do you love him?" He asked, I slowly nodded and looked over at him, he looked completely fine.

"That's the most important, isn't it?"Ace asked, I shook my head.

"I don't think so, love can be so fucking worthless."

"Do you mean that or are you trying to convince yourself?" His words actually made me consider it.

"I don't know, he's just so difficult sometimes." I said to him, Ace laughed a little but nodded anyways.

"It's Mason we are talking about, he likes keeping what is his to himself." He said to me, I could easily agree with him on that one. Ace was very clever with words, I've always known that.

"He'll get over it, you know that. Just give it a little time and take care of yourself. You always take care of other's shit instead of your own, do you understand what I'm saying?" He asked me, I bit my lip but nodded.

"Yeah, I understand."
___________________________

PHEW. WHAT A CHAPTER.

thank you for reading! What did you think about it? This chapter definitely isn't my favourite but that's just how it turns out now that it took me too long to find out what was going to happen.

I've something big in my mind for when I'm done with this book, but I won't tell you just yet!

Have a great day and remember to focus on yourself for once! I love you so much, and thank you for reading. If you liked the chapter, please vote so I'm able to know<3