Welcome to the Villains' World

Hello! Hope you enjoy this! I know I will have fun writing this since I'm in love with the game! Literally my friend almost fought me (through text) that she would take my cards since they're a higher level then hers, lmao. Anyway, it follows the game and does have mentions of the hero academia characters, so please enjoy. Most of all, please don't spam or else I will have to mute you.

So, as always, no future spoilers from the future parts of the books or else they will be deleted, if you make too many spoilers, I will have to mute you. Also, please don't pressure me, the author, to update. I update on my own time. So if I see a comment that says "Plz update." Or anything along those lines, you will be muted too.

Any inappropriate comment will also be deleted and if you keep making those comments, or plain spam, you will also be muted. You have been warned.

And this follows the English version, since obviously I'm not Japanese, I can't speak it, read it, let alone write it. I know there are people out there playing the Japanese version and there are subtitles for them, but the thing is, I literally get distracted easily, even while watching something or even reading. I'm like mentally 2 years old. So, deal with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"What the..." A girl with red and white hair mumbled, waking up. She looked around, but was met with darkness. She noticed that she was in a confined space, which made her kick it, making it open and the door to fall to the floor.

"Gah?! You're awake?!" A talking cat said, shocked.

"A tanuki?" She said.

"I'm not a tanuki! I'm Grim!" Grim said, "Whatever. You...human! Gimme your uniform, and better be quick about it!"

The dual haired girl looked down at her outfit and noticed that she was wearing a black robe that had golden accents around. Her face couldn't be seen since the hood was on her.

"'Cuase if you don't...you're gonna regret it!" The cat like creature said, activating blue flames.

"Eh? You have a quirk?"

"Hey, come on! I'm on a tight schedule here!" They said, before activating more flames.

The girl sighed, and walked away, 'I need to find out where I am...' She thought, before she ended up in the library. She was about to walk, but blue flames stopped her.

"Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME? Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that-Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?" The tanuki said, as they were hit.

"Consider it tough love." A male with a mask said, walking up to them, "Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students? My, were you eager to make your debut. And bringing a poorly trained familiar with you? That is a clear violation of the school's rules."

The girl was confused, 'But I go to U.A.'

"As if I'd serve some lowly human! Now lemme go!" Grim said.

"Yes, yes. Rebellious familiars always say that. Do be quiet for a bit, won't you?" The male said, covering their mouth.

"Mmmrph!"

"Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it. Does the very notion of patience elude you? No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber."

"Gates...?" The girl murmured.

"You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. Although, typically the students have restraint enough to wait until I open them before waking up."