The Usurper from the Wilds

-3rd POV-

Savanaclaw students ran up towards the girl, but before they could reach her, the ice surrounded them, which shocked them.

The girl let out an icy breath, 'My ice is coming out quicker...' She thought, as frost surrounded her right side.

"Off With Your Heads!" Riddle said, making collars appear on all of their necks.

"Urk...They're so strong."

"Man, housewardens are no joke."

"But that girl...She doesn't have magic, right?"

A few students said.

"Hmph. Nothing but a lot of hot air. Ace, Deuce, are you all right?" The red haired male said, looking at the two.

"Yeah. That was nothin'." Ace said.

"You bet, sir!" Deuce said.

"What about you, (Y/n)?" The Heartslabyul male said.

The girl nodded, "Fine."

"Tch. I knew those chumps'd be no match for Riddle. But I didn't expect the girl..." Leona said, but mumbled the last sentence.

Ruggie laughed, "Maybe not! But this doesn't change the fact they were too late to save Diasomnia."

"Oh? That's quite the interesting claim." A new voice said, making them all look and see Lilia.

"They seemed right on time to me." The male with green hair said, scowling.

"Indeed. It's thanks to them that not a single one of Diasomnia House's players got hurt." The male with silver hair said.

The hyena boy's eyes widen, "What? How?! I saw you get swallowed up by the stampede!"

"Oh! About that..." Cater cut in, smiling, "So it turns out those were actually duplicates of me, made with my signature Split Card spell."

"What?" The lion male frowned.

"I must admit, I really dig those Diasomnia House outfits. They're so extra! I'll DM you some of my selfies later."

(Y/n) nodded, "They do look pretty." She said.

Lilia smiled, "Is that right? If I knew you both were such fans, I'd have gladly loaned you mine."

"Such a sweetheart! Though I think yours would be a little small for me." The orange haired male said.

"I'll try it on." The girl said, which only made the male with pink highlights let out a small chuckle and nod.

"All right, can we get to the point?" Leona said, scowling that they got sidetracted.

"Riddle and (Y/n) told us everything. So we had them put on that little charade for us." Lilia said.

"So, then...Malleus?" Ruggie said.

"Oh, he's in tip-top shape, of course!" The male with green hair said smugly, but then scowled at them, "He's been clearing up the chaos, using his magic to guide all the people safely back to the coliseum. You can thank him later."

"H-How could this happen?!"

"Tch. Whatever. I don't even care anymore." The lion male said, sighing.

"What?"

"I'm done. It's over."

"Boss, what are you saying?!"

"Are you payin' attention? If Malleus is able to take the field then we got no chance of winning. There's no point even trying. I'm out."