The Rose-Red Tyrant

-3rd POV-

"Mraah! I've had it with these boring classes!" Grim said, once he was out the ice.

(Y/n) could only sigh softly, "How else will you become a great mage then." She said, looking at him.

He could only pout, "Ugh! When did you get all bossy?"

"Come on, we have lunch." She said, picking him up, and walking.

-----

"Wooo! Lunchtime at last!" The tanuki exclaimed happily, "Whoa! They got some good-lookin' grub!" He said as he drooled.

"Oh, a buffet. Wonder if they have Soba." The girl said, looking around.

"Look how fluffy those omelets are! Ooh, grilled chicken! And a bacon-and-egg tart!"

"Shh! Dude, inside voices! Where was this energy earlier today?" Ace said, looking at the feline.

Grim only ignored him, and tugged on the girl's, since he was around her shoulders, "(Y/n), grab me the grilled chicken! There's only one left! And an omelet too. And that jelly-filled bread. Just fill your whole tray with 'em! Ow!" He exclaimed, outstretching his arms, before he accidently hit someone.

"Hey! Watch it! M-My carbonara! You broke the yolk!" A male with silver hair said, glaring at them.

"Whoa, that's messed up! Pokin' the egg is the best part! You better make this right, pal!" A red haired male said.

"I'm gonna need that grilled chicken of yours as compensation." He said, outstretching his hand.

"Myah?! No way! Hands off the bird, chump! I need my protein, because I am hungry!"

"Hey! That's no way to speak an upperclassman! Fight me and I'll teach you some respect!" The red head said.

"Um, excuse me, senpai, but it said in the handbook that fighting with magic was prohibited..." Deuce cut in.

No one could see it, but the dual haired girl was getting annoyed. She just wanted her meal, but these two were disturbing her and her friends. She let out a small sigh, before tapping the floor with her right foot, which sent ice towards the two, incasing them.

"Eh?!"

"Huh?!"

(Y/n) looked at them with an intense glare, which made them shiver or maybe it was from the cold, "I'm getting tired of you two. I don't care if you're my senpai or not. But...if I do see you or any of your friends coming for my friends, then there will be consequences." She outstretched her right hand, which had some ice covering it, in front of their faces, "Or I can just let the ice take over and you will die of hyperthermia..." She said, bluntly.

The two eyes widen before shaking their heads.

"No! We're sorry! Please let us out!" The silver haired male said.

The girl nodded and raised her left hand, getting rid of the ice, "I'm a hero-in-training, so I can't let anyone die..." She mumbled.

"W-We're sorry!" They said, before running off.

Grim smirked, "Pffft! I knew you were all talk! You better hope I never see you again!" He said.

The dual haired girl sighed softly, picking up the tray she put aside, "Grim, no more incidents anymore, please. I don't want to keep saving you." She said.

Ace smiled and pat her back, "That was pretty impressive!" He said, before sighing, "But can we just get some lunch already? I may had breakfast but I feel like I'm about to collapse."