A Beautiful Tyrant

I'm going to say this one more time...

This whole thing is the ENGLISH VERSION OF THE GAME!

It clearly states at the beginning of the book and the description of the book. It gets annoying telling you guys which it clearly states that it follows the ENGLISH VERSION! That's why words differ from the Japanese Version.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Strike a pose. Now step, two, three, four. Get down, two, three..." Vil said, watching over the choreography, before shaking his head, "Stop, stop! You're completely off-base, Potato Two."

(Y/n) paused the music, before going on her phone to see if Cater posted anything, which he did since he's posting like every minute.

"Huh? Is Potato Two...me?" Deuce said, confused.

"Who else would it be?"

"Yeah, I'm number one, apparently." Ace mumbled.

"You're too focused on your hands. You're completely neglecting your feet. And all of your motions are stiff as a board. Do you have a two-by-four tied to your back?" The blond said.

"S-Sorry." The blue haired male apologized.

He then turned to Epel, "You're not much better, Epel. You need flexibility for jazz hip-hop."

"But all these girly twisting motions...I don't...want to do those." The lilac haired male said.

"I'm sorry, what was that? Are you seriously gendering movements? What complete and utter gibberish. You sound like a lunatic raving in his sleep. Not that I'd give such drivel a pass even then." He walked up to the male and tugged on his ear.

"O-Owww! Please, not the ear!"

"Since our darling apple seems to be dozing off while it's still light out, I'm helping you to hear more clearly." He let go of the male's ear, "Listen—twisting motions only look good when your inner muscles are properly toned. When it comes to attire and dance moves, there is no such thing as "for boys" or "for girls." The whole idea of boys being ashamed of doing effeminate dance moves is so last century. Did you grow up a century ago and then take a time machine to the present? Hm?"

"N-No, sir..."

"Now, now, Vil. There's no need to get bent out of shape about it." Kalim cut in, and looked at Epel, smiling, "Epel, I know it can be a little embarrassing at first, but just lean into it and exaggerate your motions. That'll make it more fun!"

"Kalim's right. There's no beauty to be found in weak-kneed fidgeting." Vil said.

"Huh? That wasn't what I meant—mmph!" He was cut off by Jamil covering the male's mouth.

"Kalim...Shush." The black haired male said.

"That settles it. Starting tomorrow, you're getting a separate training regimen from the rest of us." The Pomefiore housewarden said.

"What?" Epel questioned.

"You'll be taking ballet lessons alone until I say otherwise."

"Huh? Valet? You mean when you take someone else's vehicle and park it for them?"

"Try to pick up context clues. Just because your face is soft doesn't mean your brain has to be. I'm referring to the dance performed by ballerinas, of course."

"Whaaa?! M-Me? A ballerina?" He said, shocked.

"I won't ask you to perform a relevé and stand on the tips of your toes, but I expect you to at least master the art of turning with grace. And more to the point, I expect you to toss out your antiquated notions of things being "boyish" or "girly.""