A Beautiful Tyrant

The final chapter for today, since tomorrow I work. See you guys next week!

Oh, and before I forget. Through the 27-31st of July, I'll be on vacation so I won't be able to update. But once I'm back, I'll get straight to it :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Myah...We're only on day one, and I'm already pooped." Grim said, yawning, climbing on to the bed.

"Now imagine how bad it is for the performers." (Y/n) said.

"It's all for my tuna bonanza. I gotta make sure they win this thing."

Suddenly, they heard someone singing outside.

"Hm? Who's that makin' noise in the yard?"

The girl headed towards the window, drawing back the curtains, "I know that voice..." She said, opening the curtain and seeing Kalim outside. Then the two went out.

The male sang, before stopping with a sigh, "Hmmm...I keep missing that note."

"Hey, Kalim! If you stay out late, Coach Vil is gonna chew our heads off!" The feline scolded him, startling the male.

"Whoa! Grim and (Y/n)?" He said, seeing who startled him, "Did you hear me from the dorm? Sorry about that!"

"How can you still be going after gettin' worked to the bone today?"

"Rest is just as important as practice." The dual haired girl said.

The white haired male chuckled, "It's not what you think. This is the first time I've ever done something like this. I'm...pretty upset that I got passed over for main vocals." The male said.

"Huh? You didn't look upset to me." The tanuki said.

"I wasn't, when it first got announced. But when I climbed into bed and closed my eyes, it started nagging at me. I couldn't just lie there working myself up. Figured I'd let off some steam by practicing. I've...never felt this way before."

"Ah-hah. You've had everything handed to you on a silver platter before this, I bet. Guess that's what it's like when you're mega-rich. Must be nice!"

"Ah, well...Yes and no. I don't think that's quite it. I'm always chosen. Always. That's such an obvious truth that I never even consciously processed it. But now I see that was only possible because of Jamil's constant sacrifices. He created that "truth" in mind by always holding back. By always letting me win." He smiling, but the smile didn't reach his eyes, "...It stings. "Galling" doesn't even begin to describe it."

"You wanna talk about galling? Imagine how I feel not even makin' the cut for the audition to start with."

His eyes widen, "Ah, you're right. My bad! I didn't mean to rub it in." He pouted, "Goodness, there I go again! I'm super sorry, honest." He said, then hugged the girl, "I'm sorry, (Y/n)!"

The girl pat his head, making him lean into her hand, "It's okay, Kalim..." She said.

"Geez, gettin' a sincere apology makes me feel like I kicked a puppy or somethin'. Ace or Deuce woulda hit me with a comeback..." Grim mumbled to himself, before clearing his throat, "Look, if that's how you feel, then you'd better win!"

Kalim pulled away and grinned at them, "That's a good way to look at it. I'll keep working hard, so don't give up on me, okay? I wouldn't want to disturb the others' sleep, so I'll stop for now and call it a night."

The girl nodded, "Have a good night, Kalim." She said.

He nodded, "Right. Good night, (Y/n) and Grim!" He said, about to head back into the dorm, but then turned to the girl and hugged her once more, which made her let out a barely audible noise, let go and ran back into the dorm.