Welcome to the Villains' World

-3rd POV-

The two looked back when they heard footsteps. Only for it to be Crowley, with a bag in his hand.

"Good evening. In another gesture of my immense kindness, I have brought you dinner." He said, smiling, before noticing Grim, "Wait. That's the creature we ejected for causing trouble at orientation! What is it doing here?!"

"I let Grim stay since it was raining and I felt bad for him...Then we saw ghosts and I talked to them, and they went away." (Y/n) said, holding the tanuki in her arms.

"I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem. Ah, yes...That's why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students. And you're saying you talked to the ghosts to leave?"

Grim nodded, "That's what it sounds like!"

"But if they did attack? Would you two be so kind as to demonstrate your ghost-eradication methods for me?"

"No, 'cause I want tuna. And plus, they're gone!"

"I will play the part of the ghosts. As for the tuna, you'll receive it when you defeat me. Oh, what generosity, Crowley..." He smiled to himself, before grabbing a bottle from his pocket and drank it, "Now to chug this transmutation potion!" He said, before a bright light took over, and in his place was a ghost.

The other two eyes widen, "He turned into a ghost?"

The dual haired girl looked at the cat in her arms, "This could be your chance to enroll here, Grim."

"Hmph." Grim huffed, before nodding, "All right, but after this I better get my tuna!" He said, jumping down from the girl's arms.

The Crowley ghost disappeared, before appearing behind the two.

(Y/n) looked behind her, "Behind us...!" She said, and sent fire towards him along with Grim, making him disappear, before appearing to the left.

"You two seem to be good at this!" He said, before fire was thrown at him, making him disappear again.

It went on till the potion wore off.

-----

Grim looked at him, "...Well?" He said, panting.

(Y/n) was standing beside him, slightly panting from using her fire, and using her ice to calm her rising temperature.

"Incredible...I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will quite the way you have. I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after that brouhaha at orientation, (Y/n). I could tell you had a certain animal trainer-y, beast master-ish quality to you. Oh, yes. That said, I..." Crowley said, before he trailed of into a mumble.

'...Midoriya?' The girl thought, since her green haired friend would mumble a lot. She looked at the cat, then at the male, "I want Grim to attend here." She said, which made the said creature look at her in shock.

"What? A monster, stay here?" Crowley said.

She smiled softly, "Please?"

"Hmm...I suppose I cannot deny your plea. Very well."

Grim cheered, "Myah?! Really? Ya hear that (Y/n)?" He said, looking at the girl, who looked at him with a small smile.

The male then looked at them, "Let me be clear! Under no circumstances would I admit anyone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the Dark Mirror-especially not a monster! Nor do I intend to allow you, (Y/n), to freeload until you're able to return home."

"Hmph. Never shoulda got my hopes up..."

"Now, allow me to explain. It was the Dark Mirror that transported you here. Therefore this school does bear some responsibility for your well-being. So, I will allow you to remain in this dorm, free of charge. However, you will need to pay for your own food, clothing, and incidentals. As to how you will do so, penniless as you are...Ah. Ah ha. Yes, a fine plan."