~Birthday Special~

Happy birthday to the ones and only Todoroki twins! And if it's your birthday, happy birthday to you, as well!

P.S. Unfortunately, Ignihyde and Diasomnia won't be here, well, except for Malleus and Lilia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Grim woke up with a start and instantly checked the calendar, seeing that a date was circled, which was the Todoroki twins birthday, January 11th. He remembers when he asked Shoto about their birthdays.

-Small Flashback-

The tanuki looked at the dual haired male, who was reading a book about potions for Crewel's class, "Shoto? I have a question."

The male looked at him, before looking back at the book, "What is it, Grim?"

"Well, it's been a few months of you guys here, and I never found out when your birthdays are." They tilted their head.

"Oh. It's January 11th. We barely celebrate it, but our older sister insist to celebrate it."

The feline hummed, nodding.

-End of Flashback-

Grim instantly looked at the sleeping (Y/n), before stretching, and getting down the bed, heading downstairs, seeing the ghosts, "Guys, I need your help. Today, it's the twins birthdays and I need you guys to cook them a special breakfast!"

Bones laughed, "Of course!"

Sora nodded with a large smile, "Anything for them two."

"Its their birthdays today?" Cloud questioned.

The tanuki nodded, "After they are done, send them to Heartslabyul." He said, before running out the dorm.

-----

(Y/n) yawned and woke up, sitting up and rubbing her eyes, before looking to the side, about to greet Grim, but was met with an empty space, "Grim?" She called out, looking around, 'Maybe he's already downstairs.' She thought, before getting herself ready for the day.

As she went downstairs, she could smell the food wafting into her nose, and it smelled delicious. The dual haired girl walked into the kitchen and was met with a breakfast that could be considered for the Pro-Hero Fatgum, "Guys, you cooked too much food." She said to the three, who laughed.

"Well, it's your birthday! How could we not spoil you two!" Sora said, as the other two nodded.

Shoto had walked in and his eyes widen slightly, "This is a lot." He said, as his twin nodded.

"That's what I told them."

Though, they soon got to eating the breakfast. Well, what they could fit in their stomachs.

After eating, the ghosts cleaned as they spoke to the two.

"Grim told us for you guys to go to Heartslabyul." Cloud said, as the twins looked at each other, then at them.

"So, that's where Grim ran off to." The girl mumbled, before nodding.

"All right. We'll be back." The male twin said, before the two walked off and towards Heartslabyul.

-----

The Todoroki twins entered Heartslabyul, but what shocked them was that the dorm looked empty. No one seemed to be around. It was silent, with the exception of the occasional wind or sounds of the flamingos and hedgehogs that could be heard.

"Hello? Ace? Deuce? Riddle-senpai? Grim?" (Y/n) called out to them, walking and looking around as her twin followed.

"Trey-senpai? Cater-senpai?" Shoto called out, but they were met with silence.