The Watchman of the Underworld

-3rd POV-

A few weeks later...

During the few weeks that had passed, Midoriya had met everyone else. He was slightly scared of the Octavinelle trio since they would either try to get him to make a contract or just plain scare him, but he did find Hearstlabyul, Scarabia and Pomefiore lovely. He was amazed but also slightly scared of Savanaclaw, since one of the students instantly wanted to fight him.

"Mya-hah! Ramshackle Dorm is back, baby!" Grim cheered.

"Wow, it looks brand new!" (Y/n) said, seeing the dorm sparkling.

Shoto deadpanned, 'Is it just me, or is the outside way nicer than before?' He thought.

Midoriya just stood beside them with a smile, happy to share a dorm with them. He did return the Diasomnia uniform and was back to wearing his U.A. uniform as he carried his hero case.

"Whew! It was suffocatin' staying in Pomefiore during renovations. Vil yelled at me whenever I had a midnight snack...People expect me to do some stupid "treatment" whenever I got outta the bath...And they kept naggin' me to brush every single bit of my body! Then again, your hair and my fur are like gloss city, so I guess it wasn't all bad!" The feline laughed.

"Oh, they're here! Hey, (Y/n)! Shoto! Izuku! Grim!" Kalim grinned at them, Jamil standing next to him.

"The guests of honor have finally arrived." Vil said.

"It's real fancy inside, too! Come on in." Epel smiled.

They all walked up the path to the dorm. Once at the front, the twins opened the door, walking in and seeing their dorm back to its Japanese style.

"Grimmy! (Y/n)! Shoto!" The ghosts exclaimed, startling everyone, but Midoriya was the most scared.

"Eeep! Oh, it's you guys." Grim said, smiling, "Don't pop up like that! You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

(Y/n) smiled, "Hey, we're back!"

"Even the ghost tricks are a welcome sight to me now." Shoto said, a small smile on his face.

Sora laughed, "Welcome back, you three!"

"We're so glad you're safe and sound!" Cloud said.

"Don't scare your elders like that. We didn't feel alive when you three were gone." Bones said.

"Whaddaya mean, alive? You're already ghosts!" The feline deadpanned.

"Oh yeah, so we are!" Sora smiled, as the three ghosts laughed.

"Come in, come in. Wait 'till you see what they've done with the place." Cloud said.

The all walked in and to the lounge, which wasn't destroyed anymore.

"Hot diggity dog! Everything's all shiny and sparkly!" Grim said.

"I was worried because the roof and flooring got destroyed when we fought the Charons...But Styx kept their word and covered all the expenses needed to restore the place." Vil said.

"That meant we still had the money we'd set aside for flooring renovations. So we fixed up all the rooms that have plumbing like the showers and kitchen, and replaced your water heater and some other appliances. Now you should be able to shower without the hot water randomly running out." Jamil said.

The girl smiled, "It's not Ramshackle now."

Kalim chuckled, wrapping an arm around her, "I'm glad you like it! Personally, I wish we could've put in a fancier chandelier."