A Beautiful Tyrant

I'm so sorry for not updating! Last week, I had mandatory overtime and then the next two days I had off, but I was busy! And then I come to find out a few days ago that the final part of book 5 came out and...HHHHHHHHHH! But now I'm free, and unfortunately I will not update since I'll be gone and be on vacation, but once I'm back I will update more. So, again. Very sorry for not updating.

P.S. Go to RoboCowboy profile because they made a cute fanart of Todoroki-chan and I absolutely love it. Again, thank you for the cute fanart (◕ᴗ◕✿) (。・ω・。)ノ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

As (Y/n) slept, her mind wondered to another dream. She looked around and noticed she was in a lair like room, 'What a moldy room...' She thought, before turning to the queen, who was disguised.

"Dip the apple in the brew. Let the Sleeping Death seep through." The Witch said, as the green liquid dripped off from the apple, "Now, turn red to tempt Snow White. Make her hunger for a bite."

The apple turned a bright red, then she turned to her crow, "Have a bite!" She laughed, then went to her book, skimming through it, "But wait! There may be an antidote. Nothing must be overlooked. Love's First Kiss? Bah! No fear of that. The dwarfs will think she's dead. She'll be buried alive!"

She walked over to a small boat and got in, "Buried alive!" She laughed.

Then the dual haired girl's eyes went dark, before her eyes blinked open, "So the beautiful queen was trying to kill the princess?" She said, before turning her head at the sound of knocking.

"Good morning, (Y/n). Grim. Are you up?" Epel said, opening the door a bit to peek in to see if they were awake.

"Hey, Epel! Today's the big day! It's the Song & Dance Championship! You'd better take home the gold, okay?! My tuna bonanza is ridin' on it!" Grim said.

"Absolutely! I'm ready to win this thing." He said, smiling, before pouting a bit, "But...it's kinda sad to think that this will be the last day of our training camp." He smiling at the girl, "Thank you for accommodating us this long." He chuckled.

The girl smiled softly which made the lilac haired male blush, "You're welcome any time, Epel." She said.

-----

"Morning, (Y/n)! Shoto! Epel! Grim! Did you sleep well?" Kalim smiled at the four, then grinned, "I didn't. I was too excited. Jamil even yelled at me to go to sleep!" He laughed.

"Seriously. You're not a child on a field trip." Jamil said.

"Bonjour! Good morning to you all! I hope the day finds you well!" Rook said, walking up to the group, "Vil has some words for everyone before the show. Would you mind coming to the lounge?"

The rest nodded and walked towards the lounge.

-----

"I see everyone's here." Vil said, noticing everyone, "The time will be 3 p.m. The place will be the Purple Stage set up in the coliseum. Then and there, the Song & Dance Championship will finally kick off. The competition will be streamed live worldwide. This is our moment to reap the beauteous seeds we've sown and take the entire world by storm! I trust all of you are ready?" He smiled at them.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone said.

"Rehearsals start at noon. I expect each of you to be ready to take the stage before then."

"Oooh...It's killin' me that all we can do is watch." The feline said.

"Correct—you and the manager will be of no use simply lurking around and twiddling your thumbs. Your fidgeting will only distract us. Go see the sights at the festival instead. I'll give you a staff pass. Wear it when you go in." He said, giving the tanuki and hero twins badges, "But I expect you to be present for rehearsal in the coliseum at noon. Is that clear?"