The Watchman of the Underworld

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0ssQF4RjmhTfDDMpyzA68j?si=rHfjZgZyQCuA9aXemKGDjw&dd=1

I hope the link works, if not then please copy it and paste it :D...but mx_dottore has made a playlist (first time a follower did this :D) but I hope you like it and of course created the new covers for the book. So thank you again for these ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"It goes down so far, I can't see the bottom..." Jamil said, peeking over, "So they decided to call this place Tartarus? I wonder how many stories deep it is."

"It goes 12 sectors down, but the map doesn't specify how many stories are in a sector." Leona looked at the male and outstretched his hand, "Hey. Gimme one of your pointless jingly hair things."

"Hm? Oh, sure." He said, taking it out from his hair.

Shoto sighed, knowing where this was going.

Then the lion male threw it over, as they all watched it fall, "...I can't hear it hitting the ground. It's gotta be more than 50 stories."

"Was it really necessary to use one of my belongings for that?" The black haired male said.

"No one forced you to hand it over. It was just some tiny thing; no need to whine about it."

"Me, whine? Oh, I wouldn't dream of doing that. It's an honor to be of service to you, Leona-senpai."

"Hmph. I don't buy that shady smile for a second."

"Anyway, I believe our first order of business is to retrieve the Thunder Spear."

"It's in the hangar in sector six, right?"

"According to the map, there should be a elevator nearby..." He said, before spotting the door, "Ah, here it is."

"Normally I'd expect them to shut down the elevators to keep intruders out..."

The three walked up to it and it opened, without any of them pressing the button.

"That door opened the moment we walked up to it. Like it was waiting for us. We being taunted."

"Most likely. Ortho's got control of this whole facility. This is almost guaranteed to be a trap. Given the danger, you should stay behind me and—" Jamil was cut off.

"Let's go." He said, already walking in.

His eyes widen, "Huh? Leona-senpai, wait! Don't just take off like that!" He ran after.

The dual haired male sighed again, 'Hope my sister is doing better, since these two are definitely on different perspectives...' He thought, walking in, and the door closed behind him once he was in.

The hologram of Ortho appeared, "Hey, guys! Welcome to Tower 2 of Tartarus, the cursed containment facility!" He smiled.

"And here he is, right on cue." Jamil said, as he and Leona frowned.

"Aww, what kind of reaction was that? I was hoping for a little more surprise."

"Yeah, well, it's not hard for us humans to predict how a robot thinks." The lion male smirked.

"Heh...A robot, eh? I guess that means I'll just have to do better next time. Of course...That's assuming there is a next time."

"What?" Shoto questioned.

"Do you three have what it takes to overcome my trial?"

"A trial, huh?" Leona said.

"What's he going to do?! Get back, Leona-senpai!" The Scarabia male said.