The Lord of Malevolence

New book alert! Well, only the first part...But either way, hope you're ready!

So, as always, no future spoilers from the future parts of the books or else they will be deleted, if you make too many spoilers, I will have to mute you. Also, please don't pressure me, the author, to update. I update on my own time. So if I see a comment that says "Plz update." Or anything along those lines, you will be muted too.

Any inappropriate comment will also be deleted and if you keep making those comments, or plain spam, you will also be muted. You have been warned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) slept peacefully in her bed, Grim next to her on his back. Though, she could hear something.

'I hear a baby crying...' She thought, opening her eyes and seeing that she was inside a large castle, then looked beside her, seeing the crib of the baby and three females that had wings on their backs, 'Fairies, maybe?'

"Each of us the child may bless with a single gift—no more, no less." Flora, the red fairy, said, "Little princess..."

The green fairy turned, seeing who walked in, "Why, it's Maleficent." Fauna said.

Maleficent was a tall, slender woman, her head covered with a headpiece, dawned with a black and purple robe. In her hand, she had a staff with her crow perched on the top of it

"I really felt quite distressed at not receiving an invitation." Maleficent said.

"You weren't wanted." Merryweather, the blue fairy, said.

"Not want—..." She cut herself off, extending her arms to the side as her crow perched on her shoulder, "I, too, shall bestow a gift on the child. Listen well, all of you. The princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty, beloved by all who know her."

She made a vision appear in front of everyone.

"But, before the sun sets on her 16th birthday, she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel...and die!"

'So they left just one person out...?' The dual haired girl thought, before her vision then went dark, then her eyes opened, seeing that it was morning.

That dream...

Grim yawned next to her, "G'mornin', (Y/n)." He said.

Her vision went back to Maleficent, then got up and ran.

"Mrah? What's all the fuss for?" He tilted his head, before grinning, "Ooh, I get it. You forgot to do your homework and now you gotta copy Ace's or someone else's, right? Well, get me in on that!" He followed after the girl.

-----

(Y/n) ran past her brother and Midoriya as she went downstairs, confusing the two as they then saw the feline following, making the two males run after her.

"What's gotten into her?" The green haired male questioned.

"I don't know..." Shoto said.

-----

The girl stopped in front of the statue, staring up at it.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Don't ditch us!" The tanuki exclaimed, before blinking at her, then looking at the statue, "What's the matter with you? Why're you gawkin' at that Great Seven statue?"

The four were now staring at the statue.

"Somethin' up with this Thorn Fairy lady? Wait, was this inscription on the statue gonna be on one of Trein's quizzes? Let's see here..." He looked at it.