The Watchman of the Underworld

-3rd POV-

'A coliseum?' (Y/n) thought, looking around and spotted two individuals.

"Name is Hades, Lord of the Dead. Hi, how ya doin'?" Hades said, getting closer to the male and wrapping an arm around his shoulders, "Hear me out, okay? I would be eternally grateful if you would just...take a day off from this hero business of yours."

He let go of him and brought a hand up, "Y'see, I do have a little leverage you might wanna know about..." He trailed off as Meg appeared behind them, wrapped in chains, "Here's the trade-off. You give up your strength for about 24 hours, and Meg here is free as a bird and safe from harm."

Hades got close to him, "I need an answer, like, now. Going once, going twice..." He trailed off.

"All right." Hercules said, before shaking the Lord of Death's hand. Instantly he fell to his knee.

"Yes, we're there! Bam!" He exclaimed, grinning, "Now you know how it feels to be just like everybody else. That's been your dream for years, hasn't it?"

"He wanted to be like everyone else...?" The dual haired girl muttered, before hearing someone calling out to her.

"...(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Epel's frantic voice called out.

"(Y/n), wake up!" Her brother's voice called out.

The said girl grunted softly, before her eyes opened.

"Wonderful, you're awake." Rook said.

"Did I pass out?" She questioned.

"Behold." He said, pointing at the encased Charons.

Her eyes widen, "Are those cases made of glass?"

He chuckled, "You look shocked, (Y/n). This is Epel's handiwork, you know." He smiled, as the girl looked at the said male, who blushed in return.

"I thought we were done for, and I just kind of...flew into action..." He said.

A few minutes ago...

"...Fire!"

"I don't think so!"

Rook's eyes widen, "What's this...?" He muttered as he stared at the two encased people, "Are (Y/n) and the staffer encased in glass?! No, wait...it's a powerful magic force field! They're both fast asleep, as though they didn't even feel the impact from the beam."

Epel panted.

"Epel, this must be your doing! Merveilleux!" He congratulated the male.

"That was me?!"

"Well, seeing as I can't do magic. Of course it would be you." Shoto said, deadpanning.

"If you can trap the Charons in your force field, we might just get through this. Can you do that?" The blond said.

"I don't know...but I'll give it my best shot!" The lilac haired male said.

"Now is the time to show us your tenacious spirit."

"Yes, sir!"

"Technomantic beam recharging. 80%, 90%..." The Charon said.

Rook pat the teen's shoulders, "Relax. Calm your breathing. Focus." He said, as the male did as so, "Listen to your inner voice. And speak the spell that enters your mind. Go on."

Epel took a deep breath, "Your eyes will close, your breath will still...Sleep Kiss." He said, before the Charon were encased.

Back to the present...