The Merchant from the Depths

-3rd POV-

"Okay, I'm tired of chasing 'em around." Floyd said.

"There's not long to go now. Let's just enjoy it." Jade said.

Jack looked at (Y/n), "Hey, (Y/n)! The sun's close to setting!"

"(Y/n), are you sure you know what you're doin'?" Grim said.

The girl smirked, "They'll come through."

-----

Azul smirked as he sat in his VIP room, "It seems Jade and Floyd have matters well in hand. Now Ramshackle Dorm and the photo are as good as mine." He then let out a laugh.

Soon, a knock was heard, before it opened, seeing a student.

"Pardon me, Mr. Manager!"

"What is it, and where's your indoor voice?"

"Sorry, sir. The Mostro Lounge is dealing with a problem right now..."

"Of what nature?"

"Some costumers are arguing and getting rowdy, and Jade-san and Floyd-san are our right now..."

"Really, now. What kind of unmannerly lout starts a scene in a dining establishment." The gray haired male said, standing from his seat, "Very well. I'll be right there. I'm sure Jade and Floyd will handle things well enough on their own." He then let out a small sigh, "Yare yare..." Then walked out with the student following close behind.

-----

Azul's eyes widen, seeing the ruckus happening in his café, "What is the meaning of this? We've barely opened our doors for the day. How is everything already in such disarray?!"

"Hey! I want my drink and I want it now!" A Savanaclaw male said.

"Meat! Meat!" Another Savanaclaw student said, laughing.

"Hey, that's my meat! I ordered that!" A yellow haired Savanaclaw student said.

"Clear the way! Coming through!" Azul said, as he walked through, before bumping into someone, "Excuse me!" He kept walking without even looking who it was.

"It's cool, you're excused." Ruggie said, laughing.

"Hey, waiter! I need a refill!" A male said.

"Yessir! Be right there, sir!" An Octavinelle student said.

"Housewarden! We've been so flooded with orders that our stock of food for the day has run out!"

"We're running low on beverages, too!"

Two Octavinelle students said, looking at the male.

"Already?! Fine. So be it. I'll get some cash from the vault. You make a quick run to the school store and..." He said, before feeling something wrong, "...Hm?" His eyes widen, "Ah! I-It's gone! The vault key is gone! Oh, no...Oh, no!" He then ran back towards the VIP room, and slammed the door open, only to see Leona leaning against the desk with his arms crossed.

"Hey there, cephalo-punk." He said.

"Leona Kingscholar...!"

"What's a calm, collected guy like you doing in such a tizzy?"

"It's none of your business. What are you doing here, anyway?"

"Funny you should ask." He said, before showing the key, "Y'see, I've got this key here. Yours, I believe? I found it on the floor and had a feeling it was yours. So I'm bringing it back."

Azul's eyes widen, "H-Hey! That's—"

"I knew it. Bingo."

The male outstretched his hand with a frown, "Give that back this instant. Theft is a serious crime!"