The Watchman of the Underworld

-3rd POV-

"I'll activate the Thunder Spear!" Vil said, activating it with his hand, which glowed.

"User confirmed. All technomantic circuits and safety locks released. Activating targeting support mode."

The door became more dented as the Titan used it's fist to break down the door.

"The door's about to go!" Epel exclaimed.

"That Titan took a direct hit from the Thunder Spear, yet it appears right as rain. What incredible power..." Rook said.

"They've been stuck in a freezer for over a thousand years. Their thirst for destruction must be overwhelming." The Pomefiore housewarden said.

The door was hit again.

"It's breached the door!" (Y/n) said.

"Graaah!" The Titan yelled at them.

"Come! If it's destruction you want, then I'll give it to you!" Vil said, readying the spear.

-----

"Take this!" Vil said, as the spear glowed brighter. Rook, Epel and (Y/n) helping him to hold it and aim, before he took the shot, which successfully the giant being, "One more push! Give it all you've got!" He exclaimed as he saw it grew weaker.

"Hraaagh!" The three said, sending out magic and

"Gaaah! Curse you...Curse you, Jupiteeerrr!" The Titan said, gripping on the sides, before it lost strength and fell.

The four huffed.

"Thunder Spear battery low. 10% charge remaining. Please place in charging station."

"We must've gotten it this time, right?" (Y/n) said, panting. Though, the four then sighed in relief, falling down to the ground.

"I'm drained, both physically and magically. I can't move another step..." The Pomefiore Housewarden said.

"Never thought Ah'd ever hear Vil-san complain 'bout exercisin'..." Epel averted his eyes, "They again, Ah ain't any better off."

"We just need to stick it out a little longer. The map states there's a hangar with a charging station nearby." Rook said, before standing, turning to them, "Vil, can you stand? Do you require a shoulder to lean on? What about you, (Y/n)?"

The said male stood, "Hmph. Not from someone who's injured."

(Y/n) nodded, standing, "I think you're the one who needs a shoulder to lean on, Rook-senpai." She said.

Epel stood, "Yeah, we gotta get Rook-san's wound looked at. Let's hustle to the hangar." He said, as they walked to the hangar, opening the door and walking in.

Vil had put the spear in the charging station, "I'd like to believe that blast finished the Titan off...But we should charge the Thunder Spear just to be safe. We don't have time to wait for it to fully charge, though. We'll leave when it's about half done."

The two freshmen looked around, before spotting something.

"Oh, there's a first-aid potion set here! Lemme see your arm, Rook-san." The lilac haired male said, grabbing it and walking over to him.

"Thank you, Monsieur Pommette. Though I should point out that you, Vil, and (Y/n) are banged up as well." The hunter said, looking at them, seeing in disarray.

Vil looked at himself, "Ugh. I'm absolutely filthy. My outfit's all ripped, and my hair's gone frizzy..." He said, sitting down, "I just want to get out of here and have a nice, hot soak with my favorite bath salts. And once I'm done, I'll slather myself with all those products you brought me. Doing such things was normal for me until a matter of days ago. Now it all feels like a dream. You know, this thing with Idia and Ortho...Maybe they just want a normal life like ours."