The Watchman of the Underworld

-3rd POV-

"Test one complete. Subjects are cooling down within the sim." Ortho said.

"Subject A, C, and E's vital signs are all normal. Blot accumulation is within the standard range." The technician said.

"Yeah, that's about what I expected. Time to see if the numbers differ in the next one." Idia said.

"Simulator has synched with the Lachesis System. We're all set for the second test." The other technician said.

The male nodded, "Okay, phase transition time. Ortho, take it away."

"Roger! Virtual enemy mode, standby. Commencing dive!" The small boy said.

-----

"What?!" Azul exclaimed, seeing that he and the other two were back at the cafeteria at school.

"Is this...the cafeteria?" Vil said, looking around.

"What's their game now?" Riddle said, brows furrowing.

"Aha. There you are, Roi du Poison." Rook said, walking up with two other vice housewardens.

"Oh good, you're here too, Riddle. The housewarden meeting's about to start." Trey said.

"Azul, I've brought the documents for the topic you wanted to discuss." Jade smiled, waving the said papers.

The three housewardens were quiet, staring at the three.

"What's the matter with you three? You look positively bewildered." The hunter said.

"Do we all have something on our faces?" The green haired male said.

"No...It's nothing. Let's go." Vil said, as the three began to walk.

Rook smirked, "Heh...Silly, Vil." He brought out his pen, "You've left your back wide open!" He sent magic past them, and fire bursted in front of them, making them stop.

"Huh?!" He looked at him, "Just what do you think you're doing, Rook?!"

The two other vice housewarden had smirks as they sent magic at them.

"Jade?!" Azul exclaimed.

"Trey?! What is this?!" Riddle said.

"Have you forgotten? Every student at this school has the right to challenge the housewardens for their seat." The hunter said.

"We've already filed the paperwork for this with the headmage." Jade said.

"You all wish to become housewardens?" The Pomefiore housewarden said, as he and the other two brought out their pens.

"Let me explain, Vil. As you know, I appreciate beautiful things. Hence...I can hardly allow someone who's acted as ugly as you to occupy the Fairest Queen's throne!" Rook said.

-----

Vil had fallen unconscious.

"Urgh..." Azul and Riddle said, before falling unconscious.

-----

"Test two complete. Subjects are cooling down within the sim." Ortho said.

"Subject A, C, and E's vital signs are normal. There's been an increase in blot accumulation. Analysis is 68% complete." The technician said.

"Lachesis System desynchronizing. Down to five percent...Four, three, two...Desync complete." The other technician said, counting down.

"Simulator cooldoen has finished. Transferring subjects to the recovery room." The small boy said.